December 19, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - NYX - Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by leigwa01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear waterproof liquid eyeliner and mascara every single day. This eye makeup remover takes it all off easily. A quick shake shake to remix the formula (it separates) and then I just dump some onto a cotton pad and wipe my eyes clean. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's a bit on the greasy side...but I find that the greasiness dissipates fairly quickly. By the time I've cleaned the rest of my face it's no longer noticeable. Cruelty free and super affordable. Great buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at a store closing sale for a dollar so I got a good deal. I think this is ok. It's sort of similar to what I use now, which is the CVS version of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. Both are separated and you have to shake it, however this has a few negatives for me. One, it's more greasy, two I hate the smell and three, while the bottle is cute, the CVS one has a spout and the bottle is every so slightly malleable so you can squeeze a little out instead of just shaking, which is how you have to get it out of the hard plastic bottle of the Nyx one. So since it was a dollar I guess it's all fine, but I won't buy it again. I ended up moving and getting rid of a lot of stuff so I either gave this away or tossed it. Thankfully I only spent a dollar on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really good makeup remover dupe for the Lancome bi-facil, for a third of the price ($10). It's a tad greasy and doesn't have much of a fragrance, but does the job of removing all makeup very well. I'm already on my third bottle of this stuff, haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by majaaab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Works good, but gets a little gresy. Smells too much. Super packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover is phenomenally effective. No rubbing required, it just melts off mascara and liner. Dirt cheap too. It's in a hard plastic bottle so you can't squeeze it out, just have to shake it onto a cotton ball. Got it half off from Cherryculture and it's one more winner by NYX.