April 23, 2014 | 1976 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - NYX - Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I got this at a store closing sale for a dollar so I got a good deal. I think this is ok. It's sort of similar to what I use now, which is the CVS version of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. Both are separated and you have to shake it, however this has a few negatives for me. One, it's more greasy, two I hate the smell and three, while the bottle is cute, the CVS one has a spout and the bottle is every so slightly malleable so you can squeeze a little out instead of just shaking, which is how you have to get it out of the hard plastic bottle of the Nyx one. So since it was a dollar I guess it's all fine, but I won't buy it again and I can't wait to get it through so I can get my old one back.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

This is a really good makeup remover dupe for the Lancome bi-facil, for a third of the price ($10). It's a tad greasy and doesn't have much of a fragrance, but does the job of removing all makeup very well. I'm already on my third bottle of this stuff, haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by majaaab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Works good, but gets a little gresy. Smells too much. Super packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover is phenomenally effective. No rubbing required, it just melts off mascara and liner. Dirt cheap too. It's in a hard plastic bottle so you can't squeeze it out, just have to shake it onto a cotton ball. Got it half off from Cherryculture and it's one more winner by NYX.