NYX Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

3.5

Water, Cyclomethicone, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Poloxamer 184, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, and Dipropylene Glycol. May Contains: D

on 6/6/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It removes makeup BUT it dries my skin out so bad. I usually use the Mary Kay makeup remover and this 1 was similar so I thought that I'd try it out. Big mistake I even removed concealer from my hand with it and it made my skin extremely dry. Never buying it again and it sucks because I love NYX products

on 11/14/2014 11:54:00 PM

I wear waterproof liquid eyeliner and mascara every single day. This eye makeup remover takes it all off easily. A quick shake shake to remix the formula (it separates) and then I just dump some onto a cotton pad and wipe my eyes clean. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's a bit on the greasy side...but I find that the greasiness dissipates fairly quickly. By the time I've cleaned the rest of my face it's no longer noticeable. Cruelty free and super affordable. Great buy.

on 2/23/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this at a store closing sale for a dollar so I got a good deal. I think this is ok. It's sort of similar to what I use now, which is the CVS version of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. Both are separated and you have to shake it, however this has a few negatives for me. One, it's more greasy, two I hate the smell and three, while the bottle is cute, the CVS one has a spout and the bottle is every so slightly malleable so you can squeeze a little out instead of just shaking, which is how you have to get it out of the hard plastic bottle of the Nyx one. So since it was a dollar I guess it's all fine, but I won't buy it again. I ended up moving and getting rid of a lot of stuff so I either gave this away or tossed it. Thankfully I only spent a dollar on it.

on 8/24/2013 1:21:00 AM

This is a really good makeup remover dupe for the Lancome bi-facil, for a third of the price ($10). It's a tad greasy and doesn't have much of a fragrance, but does the job of removing all makeup very well. I'm already on my third bottle of this stuff, haha!

on 8/15/2011 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Works good, but gets a little gresy. Smells too much. Super packaging.

on 5/24/2009 9:06:00 PM

This remover is phenomenally effective. No rubbing required, it just melts off mascara and liner. Dirt cheap too. It's in a hard plastic bottle so you can't squeeze it out, just have to shake it onto a cotton ball. Got it half off from Cherryculture and it's one more winner by NYX.