Prescriptives All You Need + For Eyes

3.3

WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] DIMETHICONE [] POLYSILICONE-11 [] ISOPENTYLDIOL [] PETROLATUM [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] TREHALOSE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) EXTRACT [] CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT [] SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT [] LYCIUM CHINENSE (WOLFBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT [] HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT [] POLYSORBATE 40 [] MORUS NIGRA (MULBERRY) ROOT EXTRACT [] COLEUS BARBATUS EXTRACT [] MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA BARK EXTRACT [] SUCROSE [] CAFFEINE [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT [] CENTELLA ASIATICA (HYDROCOTYL) EXTRACT [] ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE [] PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) JUICE EXTRACT [] SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT [] FISH (PISCES) COLLAGEN [] ISOHEXADECANE [] JOJOBA ALCOHOL [] ISOPROPYL JOJOBATE [] JOJOBA ESTERS [] ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE [] GLYCERIN [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 [] PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] TROMETHAMINE [] SQUALANE [] CHOLESTEROL [] SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE [] PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] MALTODEXTRIN [] HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE [] DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE [] STEARETH-20 [] SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] DIPEPTIDE-2 [] POTASSIUM SULFATE [] SODIUM CHLORIDE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] POTASSIUM SORBATE [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/9/2010 9:59:00 AM

This eye cream is very soothing when it goes on the eye area, and it does help with the puffiness. But...it makes my eyes tear if I use too much! And if I tear, it stings when it gets in to my eyes. I would not recommend this for someone with allergies (like me).

on 2/18/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After searching far and wide for a good eye cream, I came across the eye cream/gel that I thought would be good. Unfortunately, I couldn't have been more wrong.
After using it for about 2-3 months, this is what I came up with:
1) Texture of the eye cream/gel does feel good.....but that's pretty much about it.
2) The area around my eyes became pretty sensitive. Always felt a slight burning sensation.
3) Did not see results AT ALL. My dark circles & puffiness were still pretty visible (not that I expect any miracles or anything).
4) It didnít have a long lasting moisturizing effect to it. I felt like the area around my eyes were still dehydrated.

Iím sad to say, I would definitely pass on this product. Prescriptives is one of my favorite brands and I really wanted to stay loyal to them but this was something that I could not ignore. =(

on 6/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

I just purchased this product and have been using it every morning with my face moisturizer and every night for the last three weeks. I have always loved PX SuperLine Preventor Eye because it reduced my under eye circles over time and it's consistency; the gel which glides on easily without having to use too much product. I find that All You Need + For Eyes is similar so far. Did not give all 5 lippies because not sure how well it works to prevent or reduce lines/wrinkles yet since I have only been using it for three weeks. Bonus: Allows undereye concealer to go on and sit smoother without caking all day long! Of course the Extra Bonus as with all PX products: no fragrance or harsh chemicals to worry about! Overall great eye cream.

on 5/24/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a gel-cream eye cream that is suppose to help with fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. After using it for about 4 months-I think my dark circles look so much better. It's $29.50 for 0.5oz. I don't expect miracles with eye creams but I was surprised at how much I liked this. I will repurchase it in the future.