September 20, 2014 | 1603 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Prescriptives - All You Need + For Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by lmaliski

This eye cream is very soothing when it goes on the eye area, and it does help with the puffiness. But...it makes my eyes tear if I use too much! And if I tear, it stings when it gets in to my eyes. I would not recommend this for someone with allergies (like me).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by amy1S

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching far and wide for a good eye cream, I came across the eye cream/gel that I thought would be good. Unfortunately, I couldn't have been more wrong.
After using it for about 2-3 months, this is what I came up with:
1) Texture of the eye cream/gel does feel good.....but that's pretty much about it.
2) The area around my eyes became pretty sensitive. Always felt a slight burning sensation.
3) Did not see results AT ALL. My dark circles & puffiness were still pretty visible (not that I expect any miracles or anything).
4) It didnít have a long lasting moisturizing effect to it. I felt like the area around my eyes were still dehydrated.

Iím sad to say, I would definitely pass on this product. Prescriptives is one of my favorite brands and I really wanted to stay loyal to them but this was something that I could not ignore. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by GinQ

I just purchased this product and have been using it every morning with my face moisturizer and every night for the last three weeks. I have always loved PX SuperLine Preventor Eye because it reduced my under eye circles over time and it's consistency; the gel which glides on easily without having to use too much product. I find that All You Need + For Eyes is similar so far. Did not give all 5 lippies because not sure how well it works to prevent or reduce lines/wrinkles yet since I have only been using it for three weeks. Bonus: Allows undereye concealer to go on and sit smoother without caking all day long! Of course the Extra Bonus as with all PX products: no fragrance or harsh chemicals to worry about! Overall great eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is a gel-cream eye cream that is suppose to help with fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. After using it for about 4 months-I think my dark circles look so much better. It's $29.50 for 0.5oz. I don't expect miracles with eye creams but I was surprised at how much I liked this. I will repurchase it in the future.