October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Hair Treatments - Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Carmiesmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My friend recommended this product to me, and I've used it for around 3 months now. It works best after washing your hair and letting it sit in your hair for a while before blow-drying it.

But sadly, this product just keeps your hair smooth for a few hours, it doesn't maintain the frizz as well. Quite disappointing in that. There was an improvement but it's quite little.

The packaging makes it really tempting for me to try it out. The scent of the hair cocktail is really nice at first, but after a few hours, it dies out and turn into a strange smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by AmandaLaw

it doesn't with wonder. all it does is smoothing your hair (it jesus only a while after spraying). it doesn't reduce frizz like oil serums do, neither does it soften the hair. my hair remains dry n coarse at the ends

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetsera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Been using this for years now and every time my hair is in a mess, it never fails to tame it. When my hair gets tangled up, I would also spray on some of it and tadah, I'm able to comb through it without any difficulty! It also makes my hair feel soft and smell super good! Definitely one of the best hair products I have tried. I also love how it isn't sticky/oily and weighs my hair down ! Packaging is cute and price is affordable. I really love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought a bottle of this - "Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail" at Watsons yesterday for $13+. Started using it last night & I am very impressed with the result when I woke up this morning! My hair is more tamed, less 'fly-aways', softer & smoother! :)

Before this, my hair condition is quite damaged especially at the ends (hair dyes, curling tongs etc). However, after using this product, I observed instant results today! I am so going to get another bottle of this after I finish my current bottle! Worth my $$! Try it!

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5 (Spray bottle, no wastage, no mess at all)

Price: 5/5 (For a product that is less than SGD15 & shows results!)

Results: A+ (Very Satisfied)

Re-purchase?: DEFINITELY! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I own the peach version, which is the moisturising type. Have to say I love this product! It's fun to use, and smells wonderful. Bought this in Taiwan at the beginning of the year, and have been using it ever since, there is still a decent amount left. I would shake it up and pour out a small amount on my palm, spread it over both my hands and rub it through my towel dried hair, followed by CHI silk infusion and then blow dry. I wouldn't wake up to a tangled mess on my head to sort out with a flat iron in the morning. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by iloveicecream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've really dry and damaged hair so I've brought this product since the promoter introduce it to me. At first I really love it cause of the cute packaging and it's smells fruity and refreshing to me. I've brought both the green one and yellow one. It is really oily when you apply it to your hair it smells nice but if you apply a little bit more it's smell like a strong scent that you can't take it and wanted to puke. After a few seconds, the hair looks more dry but it's so strong the smell that you couldn't apply it again. If you're under the sun for like 20 minutes the smells changes to rotten fruit or so. I really wouldn't recommend this product to people who want to buy hair oil/serum.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ohtigerlily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

brought it because i've been hearing rave reviews and also because the packaging is so cute. i've got really dry and frizzy hair, and i hate it.

maybe i was expecting too much, but it didn't work wonders for maintaining the frizz. sure, there was an improvement, but not much. my hair did feel and look smoother, though.

ugh but really i ABHOR the smell. yuks. but after awhile, it smells okay so not really a problem.

probably would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mysodapop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought the peach one and i absolutely hate it. Doesn't control frizz and your hair end up smelling like rotten fruits a few hours later!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from a friend as a birthday present and it smells incredibly fruity. So, a plus for whoever loves fruity smells. :)

My hair does not get extremely moisturized after using this, though it does help in getting the frizz down, FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. after that, it's the same frizz-pan. :(

Would not purchase this, and i will probably look for a much more moisturizing hair serum next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hair that tends to stick out at the ends, so I need a good hair serum for my hair to keep a shape that bears some resemblance to what my hairstylist intended.

This is a pretty fun product, a bit like eye makeup remover, which you have to shake to mix it up properly. It smells incredibly nice, and does help to keep my hair in place somewhat, though my hair still tends to stick out after a few hours. The packaging is not the best. The lid of the bottle opened by itself while in my suitcase and made an oily mess on my belongings.

I have since found a better hair serum. So I would not be repurchasing.