Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have pretty dry skin in the fall, winter and spring. My skin is also somewhat sensitive and breaks out every once in a while. I don't know what came over me to try this in the first place because I am so glad I did. I had no idea this moisturizer would work so well and be so hydrating on my dry skin! Most "hydrating" moisturizers are either too heavy and thick, therefore causing this heavy, greasy feeling on my face, or most are too light and my dry patches still come through.

This is my HG moisturizer and I wear it during the day time and alone or under makeup. Its amazing and keeps skin hydrated without the oily feel. It is a bit pricey, but it does come with a PUMP, no weird colors or smell, AND I have seen many "knock off" brands sell this exact moisturizer with the exact formula and ingredients for a few bucks cheaper so as soon as I run out of this one, Im going to try the Kroger version.

on 3/21/2015 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been through several bottles of this stuff. It is just moisturizing enough that I rarely ever get dry patches, yet light enough that it doesn't make me feel oily at all. If I need extra moisture, I just dab an extra layer over specific regions. This moisturizer has never caused my skin to act up. I have come across a few more expensive moisturizers that are comparable to this one, perhaps a *little* better, but for the price, I will always choose this moisturizer. It's just not worth paying two or three times more for a product that is just marginally better than this. Also, I love the bottle. The pump gives out an appropriate amount of product, and can lock so that it's convenient to travel with. I would recommend that you don't throw out the bottle when product no longer comes out of the pump - open it up and manually take out the product, there's a lot left inside.

on 3/16/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This products has very mixed reviews that run the gamut from "Hate this," to "HG." I don't really get it since I find this moisturizer to be innocuous, basic, solid, inoffensive, and pretty darn good. I've been using it for a few months on days when I won't be going outdoors or needing a sunscreen and I have no complaints at all. It does the job. My sensitive skin doesn't itch or get red or object in any way to this moisturizer so I'm just not sure what the fuss is about (though I'm clearly on the easy end of "sensitive"). Also, I love the packaging - the pump locks when twisted and you don't have to press down (and make a mess) to unlock. Very clever. Will continue to use.

on 3/6/2015 12:59:00 AM

I have been using this cream since July 2014 and it is presently March 2015. I use it daily. I have sensitive acne-prone skin. I was on vacation with my boyfriend and forgot to bring a face moisturizer (derp!). He uses this lotion on his face and our skin could not be more different. He hasn't a pore on his face, only had 1 pimple in his entire life, and his skin is dry year round. Mine is an oil slick. We BOTH love this.

I can't live without it. It is so lightweight, so amazing, absorbs into the skin and becomes a light, feathery feel. Within 10 mins, I have no idea that I even washed my face and applied moisturizer. It feels SO natural.

I have never used a cream that absorbs so beautifully on the skin. Definitely avoid use around the eyes; it burns like a bitch when it gets in there, but overall, on the face it is perfect. Never had 1 single pimple from this, nor a rash or allergic reaction.

You don't need very much either. I just get 1 pump and use it on my face. Never feels oily, even after a whole day goes by.

I would also like to add I paid about $14 for a bottle on vacation in July 2014 and with daily use, I have just recently started to run out (March 2015). i bought a bottle today for $9 on sale. It lasts a loooooooong time even with use 1-2 times a day.

on 2/21/2015 10:47:00 AM

Burns the skin. Stings the eyes. Burn in hell "Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin".

Nope, nope and nope. This is a place of no.

Nivea Creme and the cetaphil moisturising cream are better for sensitive skin in my opinion.
This stuff is just nasty.

I'm allergic to this. This is promoted as being "Non-comedogenic" but that is just incredibly stupid to believe that such a term exists, because you never know how you're going to react to anything. It's a buzzword and means nothing.

on 2/20/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product did moisturized my face. However, it says that this is for sensitive skin, but once i applied it, it just made my face sting and even reddens my face even more.

This made my face break out so bad. Totally useless.

on 2/3/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this moisturizer. I cannot get enough of this. It is so hydrating and so light. It gets absorbed into the skin really fast and does not leave a white cast or makes the skin look oily. It is non-comedogenic so it will not cause any break out. It works wonders for fine lines and wrinkles. It makes the skin feel so smooth. It is affordable and the pump dispenser packaging is very hygienic and prevents a huge mess.

Pros:
1) Very hydrating.
2) Non-comedogenic.
3) Does not cause break outs.
4) Treats fine lines and wrinkles.
5) Makes the skin softer.
6) Does not make the skin look oily.
7) Very light in consistency.
8) Does not feel heavy.
9) Makeup looks airbrushed and natural if this moisturizer is used beforehand.
10) Not very thick. Absorbs really quickly.
11) It keeps the under eye area so hydrated that it also works as an eye cream.
Cons:
1) If you have oily skin, then this is not the best choice to use before makeup if you are into matte finishes.
2) It can cause break outs for extremely sensitive skin.
3) If you have EXTREMELY dry skin then this is not the best choice as it has a light, thin consistency. A very thick moisturizer is the best way to go.

on 1/25/2015 1:16:00 AM

Love love love it! Would definitely buy it again. I use it as a night time cream and i add (half a pump) before applying make up. I would like to have a travel size for this though.

on 1/24/2015 7:13:00 PM

I've been using this moisturiser for years and I love it!
No matter how aggravated or sensitive my skin has become, this moisturiser has soothed, hydrated and never caused breakouts.
I will say however that I'm not fond of the the other 'combination' formula of this moisturiser. I found that it broke me out.