July 29, 2014 | 2001 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I've never really used a moisturizer before since my skin never felt dry. Lately my skin has been drying out and feeling tight, so I gave this stuff a try. It's about $9 at Walmart and is well worth it. I used a Neutrogena foaming cleanser then applied this moisturizer after drying my skin. Instantly, my skin felt hydrated. My skin has never felt better ever since I started using this stuff. I've only used one other moisturizer in my life and it made my skin feel weighed down and greasy, which is why I am so impressed with Neutrogena's moisturizer. It is so light weight and my skin feels clean all day long, even with makeup on. I usually use a primer with my foundation, but I don't need it anymore since my makeup looks flawless when I use the moisturizer before applying the foundation. I've only been using this stuff for about 2 weeks and the condition of my skin has improved greatly. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i've been quite fussy with the concept of moisturizer because my skin can be horrendously oily, and i didn't want to add to that. since i found out that anyone, with any skin type, needs to use moisturizer, i picked this up about a year ago and have been using it on and off for the previous twelve months, beginning with regular use about a month and a half ago.

the price of this was not too bad, so im just gonna get onto the product itself. this moisturizer is a white paste that is of medium thickness, which works well for my combination/oily skin. it sinks into the skin in less than a minute, makes my skin soft, and it's scent isn't too overpowering. the moisturizer makes my face makeup look nice and smooth when i neglect to use a primer, and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day without making me oily. i use about a nickle/dime size amount of this on my face after i tone my skin and it works well. the pump bottle is very convenient because 1. its a pump which is sweet and 2. you can lock the pump so it doesn't spill over everything if you take it somewhere with you.

while i do enjoy this moisturizer, it is very basic at that. i plan on finding a moitsurizer that has more acne fighting properties to cater to my pimples, blackheads, and occasional cystic acne. this also broke my out first time i used it, so because of that, and the fact that it doesn't help with acne at all, i am docking it a lippie. while i do think this is a good moisturizer for someone who's skin may be sensitive or dry (and who doesn't have bad acne), i will continue a search for a moisturizer that fights acne and hydrates my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Danielleox

Love this moisturiser! I have dry/acne prone skin, so its difficult to find the right moisturiser for my face. This moisturiser is amazing, it sets into my skin, it's moisturising, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. This moisturiser does not leave my face oily, or make my face feel heavy at all, feels like I am wearing nothing on my face. Affordable $13.00 and works great! No negative comments about this moisturiser. Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by msieg807

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! This is the only face lotion that doesn't make me break out. It has just the right amount of moisture for my sensitive, combination skin that is prone to cystic acne flare-ups. At night I apply a little extra and let it soak in; during the day I mix it with foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer. The pump makes it sanitary and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

Love this stuff. I use it at night after washing my face with Neutrogena deep clean. Best combination I have found for my fussy skin. I use the extra gentle cleaners in the morning before I put my make up on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

A simple yet amazing moisturizer. A formula that caters to oily/sensitive skin that is still completely moisturizing and soothing while being lightweight. Great to use during the day or night time and it's great because it is not scented either. I must point out that I did not see any decrease in my oiliness throughout the day, however it didn't make me any oilier either, because of this i prefer to use it at night. This moisturizer is so soothing, especially with breakouts (and no it has not broke me out before) and relieves you from any dryness on your face, you feel completely moisturized. Overall, i would recommend this to any skin style, great product will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a summertime moisturizer that would work with my combination eczema prone skin. This is perfect! Lightweight yet moisturizing, no greasy feel/shine (even the even morning!). I use this at night and under my daytime SPF and this is the perfect texture/amount of moisture. And it only cost 13 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my sensitive combination skin. It doesn't break me out. I actually like that it doesn't have SPF, because I use this more often as a night cream preferring a tinted moisturizer with SPF in the morning. It's actually getting harder and harder to find a simple moisturizer without sunscreen unless it's a night cream, and most of those are full of anti-aging ingrediants that irritate my skin. This moisturizer is also really affordable. I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is excellent, and I only wish I had discovered it sooner. It is perfect for my combo/oily sensitive skin. I was a faithful user of la Roche Posay, until CVS recently stopped carrying the line :( I ran out of moisturizer and needed something, and this does the trick. One pump Morning and night leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It is cheap and you get tons of product in a sanitary pump bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Kerosene10

One of a very short list of moisturizers that does not break me out or make my skin an oil slick. Good basic moisturizer. I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF because they typically irritate my face.