August 20, 2014 | 1818 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by LipSlickPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried various types of moisturizers from many different brands, but have always found myself coming back to this one. When I first used it, I liked that it did not cause any breakout reaction. However, it did not mattify my oily skin, which lead me to believe that something better must be out there. After using other moisturizers specifically for mattifying skin, from brands such as Clinique, Nivea, and the Body Shop, and becoming disappointed with their results, I can conclude that this moisturizer is my best bet.
Personally, moisturizers with SPF always cause breakouts in my skin, so the fact that this one does not have it is a plus. Also, I tried the combination skin type moisturizer from this line and found it was not mattifying or better than this one. Overall, this is the best moisturizer I have tried so far with great value :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Ariemannaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Neutrogena Oil Free Sensitive Lotion is reasonably priced for the results that have been achieved thus far.

I have tried Shiseido Pureness line, Clinique and most recently Clarins Daily Energiser and Hydra Matte Line (of which caused me to break out like I have never before AND CAUSED DISCOLOURATION on my face. It's also too highly fragranced for my liking). All were for combination skin, but left my skin feeling quite dry and tight. I was sorely disappointed.

My fiancee recommended Neutrogena Sensitive for my acne prone, combination skin with reddened areas on my cheeks. I was skeptical at first, but surprisingly the lotion is light weight, non-greasy and sinks into the skin quite quick. I do not have an oily T-Zone anymore, which is great. None of the above lotions have ever controlled this before. One pump is all that is needed for the face and neck. I am definitely a fan of the packaging.
After two weeks, my acne has lessened and my skin is becoming one toned again. My Fiancee and friends have noticed the difference and glow of my skin.

I would definitely recommend this product to those with acne prone, combination and sensitive skin. It has worked for me so far and hopefully it will work for others too. I would buy this lotion again and again for the future, that is, until I need to switch to an anti-aging product with spf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

So far I'm really liking this.

First about my skin: I am very acne prone. Most skin products cause me to break out or clog my pores. I have combination skin: Oily t-zone, oily cheeks, a slightly dry chin and normal skin elsewhere. Most liquid foundations sit on my skin as if it's dry (it isn't) and look cakey.

This moisturizer has been nice to me. No clogged pores, no extra sebaceous filaments, and it doesn't cause acne (I have it in some areas at the moment). I apply this about thirty minutes before I apply my makeup and my makeup looks great. It's not as cakey with this moisturizer compared to others. I wouldn't say it's super moisturizing but it gets the job done.

I'd recommend this as a daily moisturizer. Overall I like it and it seems to help my makeup glide on nicer than other moisturizers. The only "downside" to this stuff is that it doesn't contain SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I've never really used a moisturizer before since my skin never felt dry. Lately my skin has been drying out and feeling tight, so I gave this stuff a try. It's about $9 at Walmart and is well worth it. I used a Neutrogena foaming cleanser then applied this moisturizer after drying my skin. Instantly, my skin felt hydrated. My skin has never felt better ever since I started using this stuff. I've only used one other moisturizer in my life and it made my skin feel weighed down and greasy, which is why I am so impressed with Neutrogena's moisturizer. It is so light weight and my skin feels clean all day long, even with makeup on. I usually use a primer with my foundation, but I don't need it anymore since my makeup looks flawless when I use the moisturizer before applying the foundation. I've only been using this stuff for about 2 weeks and the condition of my skin has improved greatly. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i've been quite fussy with the concept of moisturizer because my skin can be horrendously oily, and i didn't want to add to that. since i found out that anyone, with any skin type, needs to use moisturizer, i picked this up about a year ago and have been using it on and off for the previous twelve months, beginning with regular use about a month and a half ago.

the price of this was not too bad, so im just gonna get onto the product itself. this moisturizer is a white paste that is of medium thickness, which works well for my combination/oily skin. it sinks into the skin in less than a minute, makes my skin soft, and it's scent isn't too overpowering. the moisturizer makes my face makeup look nice and smooth when i neglect to use a primer, and it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day without making me oily. i use about a nickle/dime size amount of this on my face after i tone my skin and it works well. the pump bottle is very convenient because 1. its a pump which is sweet and 2. you can lock the pump so it doesn't spill over everything if you take it somewhere with you.

while i do enjoy this moisturizer, it is very basic at that. i plan on finding a moitsurizer that has more acne fighting properties to cater to my pimples, blackheads, and occasional cystic acne. this also broke my out first time i used it, so because of that, and the fact that it doesn't help with acne at all, i am docking it a lippie. while i do think this is a good moisturizer for someone who's skin may be sensitive or dry (and who doesn't have bad acne), i will continue a search for a moisturizer that fights acne and hydrates my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Danielleox

Love this moisturiser! I have dry/acne prone skin, so its difficult to find the right moisturiser for my face. This moisturiser is amazing, it sets into my skin, it's moisturising, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. This moisturiser does not leave my face oily, or make my face feel heavy at all, feels like I am wearing nothing on my face. Affordable $13.00 and works great! No negative comments about this moisturiser. Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by msieg807

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! This is the only face lotion that doesn't make me break out. It has just the right amount of moisture for my sensitive, combination skin that is prone to cystic acne flare-ups. At night I apply a little extra and let it soak in; during the day I mix it with foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer. The pump makes it sanitary and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

Love this stuff. I use it at night after washing my face with Neutrogena deep clean. Best combination I have found for my fussy skin. I use the extra gentle cleaners in the morning before I put my make up on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

A simple yet amazing moisturizer. A formula that caters to oily/sensitive skin that is still completely moisturizing and soothing while being lightweight. Great to use during the day or night time and it's great because it is not scented either. I must point out that I did not see any decrease in my oiliness throughout the day, however it didn't make me any oilier either, because of this i prefer to use it at night. This moisturizer is so soothing, especially with breakouts (and no it has not broke me out before) and relieves you from any dryness on your face, you feel completely moisturized. Overall, i would recommend this to any skin style, great product will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by agibeault

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a summertime moisturizer that would work with my combination eczema prone skin. This is perfect! Lightweight yet moisturizing, no greasy feel/shine (even the even morning!). I use this at night and under my daytime SPF and this is the perfect texture/amount of moisture. And it only cost 13 bucks!