August 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Liiv Botanicals Revitalizing Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

And again, too bad Avon decided to discount liiv line. This is an excelent night cream, gel based. It soaks in great, with no film left over the face and with no greasy feeling. Skin in the morning looks and feels fresh, hydrated, supple and glowing. Would buy tons of it if Avon ever brings it back

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by fairervn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this cream! Soaks into my skin really quickly so I don't go to bed with a greasy face. My super sensitive skin seems to love this stuff. Can't wait to get the full size product with my next order so I can use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

This is a great night cream that left my skin feeling soft and glowing. When I woke up the next morning I saw an improvement in my skin. It was so clear, supple, and glowing. Its fragrance was very light and didn't irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by LoliLove

Oh how I love thee.... I got this for $7.50. It makes my skin look and feel so good the next morning that I don't want to put make-up on...yes it is that good just like the other reviews say. It makes me glow. The scent is a very light cucumbery-fresh cut green scent. The formula is a iridecent (sp) gel cream, even though it is a gel it soaks in very well with no film left over. I will buy over and over again.

I use this with the day cream and serum, also 5 star HG's.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by radar626

Finally a night cream that does not make me breakout! I have tried other Avon products with not much success. I went ahead and got this because it was on sale and came with a free spa kit. Holy cow, was I stunned when it actually worked. It goes on light, with no greasy feeling. When I wake up in the morning I am generally faced with a blah complexion. Not anymore. I could honestly wake up and go without any makeup, this stuff is that good. My only gripe is that it is in a jar, not a pump. I would prefer a pump (more sanitary), but for the price, this product is fantastic. I plan to get the eye gel and day cream as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by catisland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I could swear this is the old beComing cream -- same lightweight gel-cream consistancy with the iridescent gleam, same fresh, light scent. This is a very light night cream, perfect for the warmer, more humid summer nights. It's so light that if it's not moisturizing enough for you, you can easily add something heavier over it. It's chock full of great botanical moisturizers, skin firmers and moisture retaining ingredients without being heavy or greasy at all. After just a week using the serum and the night cream, my skin just looks better - brighter -fresher. It's not botox-in-a-bottle by any means, but whatever is in this stuff makes my skin look really good without looking really fake or "done". I can't say enough good things about the serum and night cream. I just hope Avon doesn't discontinue this in favor of their pricier Anew lines, which they seem to promote much more than the Liiv line. Actually, you almost have to go out of your way to find this stuff because it's in the bath and body products section on the website and in the catalogues. If you didn't know about it and weren't checking out the bath and body stuff, you'd never know it existed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No