October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by antatolii

WHEN I FIRST TRIED THIS PRODUCT FROM THE TESTER I DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL.IT WAS STICKY AND TOOK HOURS TO DRY OUT,BUT WHEN MY MUM BOUGHT IT AND BROUGHT IT HOME I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SECOND TRY.SO,I USED IT AFTER SHOWER WHILE I WAS STILL WET AND THEN I DUMPED IT WITH A TOWEL.THAT WAY WAS LESS GREASY,ALTOUGH STILL A BIT STICKY.I DRESSED UP AND LET IT DRY.AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS MY SKIN WAS BABY SOFT.SO,IF YOU DON'T MIND BEING A BIT STICKY WHILE APPLYING AND WANT A REALLY SOFT SKIN, GO FOR IT.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually love a gel moisturizer for the face (I love the one from Morning Burst) since they are lighter & fast absorbing for the summer time & hot months. With that in mind I thought getting one for my whole body was really good so that I don't end up feeling gross all over. This one from Vaseline really does hydrate all over but upon application it is sticky as hell. I feel like it takes a few mins to dry & completely soak in which is strange for a gel formula. I would recommend this for people who don't love a heavy lotion all over but only for nighttime use since I don't think you'd be able to get away with this in the mornings especially if you're running late.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Rasha123

This product is not amazing . Below the average

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by JordanTC

When I first saw this product I just had to buy it. I bought it because it was a gel and thought it would feel better on my skin than thick lotion. I tried this product for a few days and it just made my skin really sticky and greasy and I had to stop using it. It is a real good idea and may be good for some people, but not me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xruthjox

Have used this product everytime I've been away on a hot holiday or in the sun!
Refreshing, light and easy to sink in... Plus I'm convinced it helps prolong a tan & continue to use it when back from holiday.

My boyfriend hates moisturising or even using after sun but he loves this as well!

Spring/summer staple!!

Ps. Going to try it on the face after reading this as others are claiming it soothes & reduces spot size :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by HealthLover

I recently bought 4 bottles of this because i had been reading a lot on other sites about the benefits of aloe vera gel and thought they sounded great!

The reason i bought 4 is because they were on a halfprice offer (about 2.50 a bottle) if they were the usual 5 price i wouldn't of bought this many, anyways, I starting using this on my face in the morning after showering it made my oily skin as shiny as it's always been and i didn't see an improvement after doing this for 3 days.

I then started using it for my whole face every night, that helped calm down redness after i'd been popping the few spots I had, after that i started using it as a spot treatment every night. This worked much better! One of the spots i had popped before appling the gel was very red and a little painful, when i woke up in the morning it was completely flat and a tiny bit red! I am currently only using this for shaving cream and hand moisturiser because i don't want to use something expensive on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good summer moisturiser/refresher/after sun gel. It instantly refreshes my skin while lightly moisturising it. It smells a bit strange though, not what you'd expect. It smells sweet, like candy or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupleasure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow gel with my brow brush to shape my brows! I love it and is a reasonable price for a huge bottle vs the tiny tubes of brow gel people normally buy, this will last forever! I will definitively buy again, if i ever need to (;

I also want to start using this as a facial moisturizer, will update in a week or 2!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- lightweight
- absorbs quickly
- great ingredient for DIY setting sprays
- adds enough hydration to oily skin

CONS

- pricey
- quickly consumed
- not hydrating enough for drier skin

COMMENTS

This doesn't work well for me during the winter months, however when my skin is more oily...this is all I need. I mainly use it as one of the ingredients for my setting sprays, though.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love tis product! I bought it because i've been reading articles about how beneficial aloe vera can be , but since it's a bit hard to find pure aloe ger in my country i decided to give this a try.

After some encouragement from you guys, i tried it on my FACE. In a few words i love it! My skin is normal more torwards the oily side and for some reason i've been having some breakouts lately. This seemed to actually HELP with the breakout and left my skin moisturised-but matt and soft as hell!! Totally recomend it!!

p.s. as a body moisturiser it's also great, especially for those of us who don't have specifically dry skin, so we find body butters too heavy, but we still want some moisture and softness.