October 1, 2014 | 1704 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI - I'm wired

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Ryanne

this is a beautiful color but this polish just didn't make my hands look beautiful. didn't work for me. it's too bright that it made my hands look like they're dirty.:-(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BSB1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this coral nail color! I purchased it for under $5 from Sephora because it is one of the discontinued colors, which is sad it's really a great color. It is the perfect opaque nail lacquer for mani's and pedi's during the summer. This shade looks great against sun-kissed skin, goes on smooth and has st
aying power on natural nails. I even used this color to create a cute and simple nail design. Check it out here by coping and pasting this address into your web browser... http://brandisswagbag.blogspot.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous coral polish that leans toward red (I think there must be more than one version of this polish...because the descriptions from each reviewer are so different). My experience with the formula and application are the same as other MUA reviewers have stated: streaky and not opaque...as in the color on my nails is different than in the bottle. I also have darker spots on some areas of my nails and think it might have to do with the gloopy nature of the formula. Day two with no topcoat and I have ruboffs at the tips and two nails with sizable chips. I had high hopes for OPI and do plan to try some of their other colors (I see their ads and drool LOL), however, this is not my first use of HE polishes and I'm finding more and more than I enjoy the formulation and color selection of DS products such as WNW and Sinful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by eseleth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite polishes, a lovely coral-pink. However, buyers should know that it's not the color it appears to be on Sephora's website or in the bottle. I purchased it thinking I'd be getting a very bright color, when in reality, it's a delicate shade that's just a few notches past being a neutral, even on my pale skin. This isn't a bad thing, though, as it's one of the prettiest shades I own and great for when I want nails that have some tint without being overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mrscassizzlesparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this color, I've been wearing it all summer long on my toes. It is a very bright coral-y pink shade that really pops. This formulation of the polish is not the best though, hence only 3 lippies. As others have said, it takes 3 coats to even out the color so that it's not streaky. The performance of the polish is definately subpar for the cost. I said that I would rebuy this bc the color is amazing, but I'm going to search for a better quality dupe first.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by srarana23

This is by far the most beautiful nail polish color I have ever seen. It is not for the faint-hearted! I saw this on someone and knew from that instant that I had to try it on. When I got my bottle, I was surprised by how bright it was, but when I got it on and put a top coat on it seemed a little less electric and more of a subdued pink coral. My favorite color for summer. The application is sort of a pain in the tush, though. It is very streaky and does not dry very fast. But the application is just one problem I will face in the name of this gorgeous color. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a electric neon pink. I got it in a summer set from sephora. I do like this color but, I have another Sephora by OPI color that almost directly matches it as well as an OPI color that is almost dead on. I gave it to my sister because she really liked it. I was a bit streaky but fully opaque after 3 coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite shades for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

It's my favorite neon pink! Wearing it right now on my toes since it's summer. It only took 1 coat and it went on real nice. Once I run out I will deffinently try to get this color again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Photogirl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love OPI polishes and this color is no exception. I just bought this today and couldn't wait to put it on -- it's a beautiful coral shade and it was the only coral shade (at least in Sephora) that was available. It is bright (not neon bright, a pretty bright) and I actually like this on both my finger and toe nails. I usually only wear sheer & neutral shades on my fingernails but I just couldn't resist putting this on my fingernails because the color is so cheerful and makes me smile. It's also the perfect balance between bright and BRIGHT (if you know what I mean?!). Perfect for spring & summer!
The only con is the formula -- it does streak pretty easily when applying, so it made it kind of hard to apply. I really do love the color though so this wouldn't make me not purchase it again.