September 23, 2014 | 1986 users online

Makeup Brushes - Avon - Eye Liner Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

This is the 4th or 5th eyeliner brush that I've tried, and it's by far the BEST for gel liners. I've been using it for over a year now without any problems. I can get a great, seamless line with it, and get liner into my lashline without a hassle. I picked it up on sale for $3.99, I think, which is a truly amazing price for such a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Although I already own the fabulous ecoTools angled e/l brush, I couldn't resist buying one from Avon! In the catalog, they look fabulous and luxurious, so I figured I would give them a try.

PROS: I like the look of the product--sleek, shiny black handle and ferrule. No shedding so far. Great price! Like that it comes w/a frosted plastic case for travel or storage. Decent quality in terms of softness.

CONS: The brush came with the bristles a little bent? Even if they hadn't been, it wouldn't make a thin enough line, IMO. Also, the lettering is already coming off the brush--not a huge problem, but I expected better quality.

Overall, I would not buy this product again. Although I will keep it and put it to use, I prefer the ecoTools angled e/l brush.