December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expertwear Eyeshadow in Eternal Flame

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

The color is a soft peach champagne (or something like that, lol) with a little shimmer. I found this in a Big Lots for a buck, so I thought, what the hell I'll give it a try. I actually like it a lot! The problem for most people is probably would be that it is not very pigmented at all, but I kind of like that it's sheerer. I use it as an all over lid color, but it also might be a good highlight for medium to tan skin tones. It's not too frosty, either. I was worried that it might be because the other eyeshadow I picked up was, but this is nice. Packaging sucks, but eh. It was only a buck.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

I got this product for only $2 and it still isn't worth it! While the color looks beautiful in the case (warm peachy gold? with fine gold microglitter), and beautiful when swatched on my hand, it disappears on my NC20ish face. Totally useless as an e/s, IMO.