Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

4.4

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 3/22/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

decent moisture, but stretchmarks arent effected. they are caused far beneath the skins surface.
"Applying topical products such as plant oils or cocoa butter, Mederma (which didn't show results on scars beyond plain Vaseline,) or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn't work, and there is no research showing otherwise."
"The depth of stretch marks —far below the skin's surface—and the extreme strain, stress, and trauma needed to break down the skin's support structure, is damage beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil."
beyond the claims palmers made for that use, if you like the scent, you likely like the oil.

on 3/22/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! With the Vitamin E cocoa butter formula from Palmer's, those are two of my favourite skin care products. I love them! This one is moisturizing, not oily, smells perfect and is really hydrating. As far as fading strech marks goes, I haven't seen any improvements but I will continue to use it anyway :)

on 1/18/2015 9:43:00 PM

Love this stuff. I get bumpy / dry upper arm skin and I use this before bed. have the one with a pump and it is waaaaay better with a pump than with the other dispenser which is too messy. I buy this again and again and again.

on 1/18/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It moisturizes but does not feel greasy. I feel silky smooth after using it. It does have a chocolate smell which isn't my first choice but it's not strong. I just started using this so I am not sure about fading scars/stretch marks but can tell you the texture and moisturizing ability is fantastic. Bought at CVS for buy one get one half off, $17 for two. Not bad at all.

Great product! Inexpensive, beautifully moisturizing, NOT OILY. Absorbs quickly, so it can be used during the day. Love it.

on 12/10/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this before bed time on a clean face and damp skin while massaging it all over face and neck it works amazing, once it dries off I use night cream over it. Skin looks amazing and glows next day

on 11/18/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Very good moisturizer; locks moisture in if used while skin is damp. It has a light cocoa butter fragrance which I tend to enjoy. I also mix it with body creams/lotions and massage into skin. I found at Ulta for Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. BTW a little goes a long way so def worth the money. The oil absorbs rather quickly on my dryness-prone skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've had stretch marks for as long as I can remember due to large swings in my weight since my early teen years. After seeing the rave reviews on Bio-Oil a few years ago, I decided to give stretch mark oils a try to some very satisfying results. I've tried Bio-Oil, Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil and this one. All of them worked similarly and made my stretch marks fade but this one is the cheapest, most lightweight and absorbent, and easist to apply with the pump bottle. I switched permanently to this one after I used up the other bottles and have been using it now for about 1.5 years twice daily.

This is not a miracle worker. It takes time and consistency but once you make this part of your early morning and night routine, you'll see your old stretch marks fading with the added bonus that this prevents new marks from forming. My weight has yo-yo'ed since I started using the oils but I haven't seen any new stretch marks. Now, the bigger marks are smaller and not as aggressively white against my skin while you can't see many of the small ones anymore. Overall, I'd say my stretch marks are 30% what they used to be and I'm hopeful they'll be pretty much gone eventually. Thanks Palmer's :)

on 8/4/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked this but probably won't buy again. I do not like greasy products and this does not soak into my skin as quickly as I would like.
I did see some improvement but it has been about 6 months already.
So not sure if they hare fading on their own or if this is working?
I am almost done with my last bottle but who knows when I will actually finish it because I rather not apply this to my skin because I do not like how it feels or it getting on my clothes.
It did leave stains on my light colored night shirts

on 8/2/2014 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Smells nice, smooth feeling, doesn't feel thick on the skin. Only con is that it doesn't absorb as quickly as the reviews said it did..but overall great product!

Popular Body Skincare Products