December 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Skincare - Body - Palmer's - Skin Therapy Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by DezineOptional

Great product! Inexpensive, beautifully moisturizing, NOT OILY. Absorbs quickly, so it can be used during the day. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Shishani66

I use this before bed time on a clean face and damp skin while massaging it all over face and neck it works amazing, once it dries off I use night cream over it. Skin looks amazing and glows next day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good moisturizer; locks moisture in if used while skin is damp. It has a light cocoa butter fragrance which I tend to enjoy. I also mix it with body creams/lotions and massage into skin. I found at Ulta for Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. BTW a little goes a long way so def worth the money. The oil absorbs rather quickly on my dryness-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jollygoldfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had stretch marks for as long as I can remember due to large swings in my weight since my early teen years. After seeing the rave reviews on Bio-Oil a few years ago, I decided to give stretch mark oils a try to some very satisfying results. I've tried Bio-Oil, Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil and this one. All of them worked similarly and made my stretch marks fade but this one is the cheapest, most lightweight and absorbent, and easist to apply with the pump bottle. I switched permanently to this one after I used up the other bottles and have been using it now for about 1.5 years twice daily.

This is not a miracle worker. It takes time and consistency but once you make this part of your early morning and night routine, you'll see your old stretch marks fading with the added bonus that this prevents new marks from forming. My weight has yo-yo'ed since I started using the oils but I haven't seen any new stretch marks. Now, the bigger marks are smaller and not as aggressively white against my skin while you can't see many of the small ones anymore. Overall, I'd say my stretch marks are 30% what they used to be and I'm hopeful they'll be pretty much gone eventually. Thanks Palmer's :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I liked this but probably won't buy again. I do not like greasy products and this does not soak into my skin as quickly as I would like.
I did see some improvement but it has been about 6 months already.
So not sure if they hare fading on their own or if this is working?
I am almost done with my last bottle but who knows when I will actually finish it because I rather not apply this to my skin because I do not like how it feels or it getting on my clothes.
It did leave stains on my light colored night shirts

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by sarahklins

Great product! Smells nice, smooth feeling, doesn't feel thick on the skin. Only con is that it doesn't absorb as quickly as the reviews said it did..but overall great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lykeomgah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this oil! I have tan skin that marks extremely easily so I replaced my facial moisturizer with this about a month (?) ago....I like it because it helps get rid of post acne marks. It does get greasy if you use a lot though. Also: the first week of using this instead of my moisturizer my skin got really flaky but it went back to normal. As of now definitely an HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Dani0518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Had new stretch marks on my legs and was desperate to get them off this stuff worked great also made my legs look great, soft, glowy, and faded scars too. I used it twice a day for less than a month cant see them at all now. If you are too busy or lazy to make your own oil or haven't wanted to try bio oil (which worked well for me as well) this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by susie03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body oil. It has a dry oil feel and a delicious warm sweet smell. I'm actually surprised I like the smell so much as I'm not usually keen on anything 'foody' I don't really like he smell of the traditional cocoa butter lotion but just love this. I find it super easy to use, my bottle has a pump. It spreads and soaks in super quickly and I can pull on my skinny jeans almost immediately. Now whether it reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars is up for debate. My skin certainly looks better and more toned once I've applied this but that is more to do with the sheen catching the light and the fact that my dehydrated skin is nicely moisturised. I find this hydration lasts longer with this oil than most creams and lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I used this product to avoid stretch marks on my chest before a breast augmentation. I went up about two cup sizes b to d and dont have one stretch mark. This product would be good for pregnancy as well. The key is to use it before the skin starts to expand. This is what we call a holy grail.