July 29, 2014 | 2016 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Lustre Drops - Pink Rebel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have not tried mixing this with my foundation yet. But it looks lovely when applied on top of your foundation. Just a shame that it seems to vanish after only 1 hour. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very subtle highlighter for me! Gives my face a "dewy look" when I mix it with my studio fix foundation NC20

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I tried using these as an alternative to Benefit High Beam. But I don't get the kind of shine that I get from High Beam, even when using more product. Also, I find that this product disturbs my make up more than High Beam when I apply it. So this may work for some people looking for something extremely subtle, but I prefer High Beam (in case you couldn't tell lol).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

At first I was surprised by just how small the bottle is-it's tiny. I was expecting it to be much bigger. Howver the product itself is great! I'm a big fan of highlighters! I like both powder and liquid form and this is probably my favourite liquid if not favourite highlighter. It's very buildable and doesn't disrupt makeup underneath. It blends in with make up as opposed to sitting on top of it. Perfect for me!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got mine at the CCO, and I'm glad I bought it. Winter time I like to blend it into my foundation, summer time I use it alone w/o foundation. In the hot & humid southern summer here, I just use maybe a dime size amount and apply to my entire face and follow with MAC MSF Light. Gives a bit of a "natural" glow without looking like you're wearing makeup. I never could use it as strictly a highlighter, it just looks so obvious on me, even with a lot of blending. I like the packaging, you can just squeeze out the exact amount you need -- when you get to the bottom you can cut open the nozzle and get the last bit out. If you can find this at your CCO, buy it, you will not regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup535

I bought this in pink rebel, the colour is pretty and the shimmer isn't so glittery (very finely milled, which I love) and the product looks good when I mix it with foundation. my problem was that when I applied it directly to my cheekbone (as a strog highlight) it would displace my makeup and move it all over my face:( I would end up with streaks of foundation on my cheek- not pretty! I tried applying it under foundation but the effect isn't the same:( this isn't a bad product, but I would repurchase because I feel there are better ones out there.. hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush- a golden/ light bronze color. I love this liquid bronzer for days! I mix it with my tinted moisturizer for a sexy soft bronzey look. I also place Sun Rush on my cheek bones and collar bones as a highlight. I also use Gleam by Illamasqua. I love liquid highlighters.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I am nc 30-35. Usually fall into the medium range of light/medium/dark ranges. I got this in pink rebel and while it doesnt show up as colour on my skin it gives a really nice glow. I dont use it often, i will probably never have to repurchase, but I really like it. I like how its packaged because you can squeeze out a very little amount too. It is a subtle look, not obvious highlighter look, at least on me .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lmcmullen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this at a CCO. It looks fine, gives my cheekbones a pinky shimmer, and I don't break out from it but I need to use quite a lot of it for it to show up.

I like it but wouldn't buy it again as I've had better luck with powder highlighers

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mmarquez1993

I LOOOOVE this product, it is so usable and looks lovely on tanned skin tones (i am NC 42) but i will warn you!! get one shade darker as it does lighten your foundation, i got NC 44 and it looks great. I like the packaging because its good for squeezing out the product. As for the last few drops, they can be extracted with a brush easily. Previous reviews said that this doesn't give color, that's totally not what its for. its just for glow, either with your foundation or as its own step Eg. highlighting, but not for color. i suggest a blush or bronzing powder if color is what you are seeking.