March 1, 2015 | 1912 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2015 5:47:00 PM More reviews by radiocure11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of this today, and panicked to find that no one carries it in my area anymore! I was so scared it had been d/c'd! But it's still available online and is still listed on Aveeno's website, so I breathed a sigh of relief. Seriously, there is nothing else like this. It has the highest quality shine enhancing and conditioning ingredients without any of the heavy, build-up-prone silicones. And, icing on the cake, the fragrance is not only tolerable, it's actually nice. Fragrance can ruin an otherwise great hair product for me. If this is every d/c'd, I will buy as many bottles as I can afford and find!
Ingredients: Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium 91, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, May Contain (+/-): CItric Acid. This product contains Wheat Protein.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 11:56:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I hope this product is never discontinued because I don't think I've been this loyal to a product since the days I used tear free shampoo in the bathroom as a kid. And then it was just because I couldn't afford my own.

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I started out using it as a follow up when I wasn't using conditioner in the shower. It made it so that you honestly couldn't tell. Even having rough tangled hair post shower, a few sprays of this and I could run my fingers through it like I'd used a deep conditioner! It has a lovely smell and a smooth feel, it's honestly perfect in every way.

Anyone who reads my reviews knows I tend to try a lot of different products, never settling on just one. So what does it tell you if I say I've been using this product for almost half a year and have no intentions of stopping?

It tells you it's pretty damn amazing.

It costs like $6 CAD and probably less in the US, go buy it and live out your hair fantasy!

Seriously, go do it.

Like now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is very hydrating. I used the It's a 10 miracle leave in and this is almost comparable. The only difference between the two is that this one isn't a heat protectant and it doesn't control frizz as well.
This leave in product is very hydrating, makes your hair shiny, the nozzle sprays very evenly, no matter how much you use it won't leave a nasty film or make your hair feel heavy. It smells ok. Totally love this and will keep repurchasing, especially since it's so much cheaper than the It's a 10.
I have very coarse thick hair, but it's not really that frizzy and the ends are always dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Kayleen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am really surprised with all of the positive reviews on this leave in treatment, I am actually reconsidering whether it is the product or just me. Perhaps I am applying too much, or my hair isn't wet enough when I spray it on, or maybe it is just my hair type that isn't compatible with it. In my experience, it leaves a sticky residue and when I run my hands through my hair I just can't stand the feeling and must rinse it out immediately. However, I still like keeping it around because it makes a great detangler.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only good thing I have to say about this product is it's semi-nice smell. I didn't notice any noticable change with my hair at all though... :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very light weight, use it on my dry split ends. Apply on damp hair, first product. Smells amazing, love that it sprays on. Only con is sometimes the spray nozzle doesn't reach the bottom and you have to tilt it awkwardly. My hair always feels more moisturized after i use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is amazing! Glad I listened to makeupalley and picked this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by chich80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my ALL time favorite leave in conditioner. I have fine, 4a/b hair and I LOVE this conditioner. It is light, moisturising, not sticky, and just fantastic. I am DISTRESSED that they are discontinuing the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love having long hair but was seriously considering cutting off 6 or 7 inches because it was becoming so hard to manage. It seemed to get knotted up an hour after brushing and I couldn't stand brushing my already brittle hair to begin with. I tried lots of conditioners, coconut oil, but nothing made a difference. My hair was still dry, brittle, and full of knots. I started using this a couple of weeks ago and not only has my hair been knot-free, it actually seems stronger. I spray it on while my hair is almost dry and it tames any frizziness. There's no oily feel to it. My hair feels soft to the touch. The thing I really like about this product is when I'm rinsing it out, my hair feels so smooth like I've had a really deep conditioning treatment in my hair. And there's no residue left in my hair. It rinses completely out. And I can actually run my fingers through my hair! And they don't get caught in knots! Cost about $5 or $6 dollars at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this leave in treatment. I have very fine textured waist length hair with medium volume/thickness. Using a leave in conditioner after I shower on damp hair is a must for me to keep my hair from going staticky and flyaway cooler weather. This one smells nice, and seems to have strengthened my hair.