October 1, 2014 | 1206 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Flying Coach

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this blush ever since they introduced it last year. I actually got a full size as a free gift. I am very pale and this is the most -perfect- bronzer/blush/eyeshadow I have ever used. It has a slight sparkle to it as well, which I love. I can wear this in the winter and it look SO natural. I will be heart broken if they ever discontinue this!!! [I will seriously, cry.] It looks like a warm, sparkily brown in the container, which I was kind of scared of but it applies so gorgeous. It ends up giving me a slightly sunkissed [natural] look. Not orangy, bronze or gold like most bronzers tend to be. This is perfect for any skin tone. You can mix some in your body lotion and get this all over. I even apply some to my chest and shoulders too :D Like I stated, I have been using this EVERYDAY since I got it over a year ago and I'm not even half way through my container yet. Not even 1/4th of the way looking at my container. I love Everyday Minerals. Whoever invented this blush color is pure genius... and I heart you for it.

Edit: I found out that this IS discontinued and I am heartbroken. EDM brought back some of their discontinued colors for a limited time and this wasn't one of them. I can only use this on the specialist of special occasions which bums me out! If anyone has used this and knows of product similar to this color please let me know!