November 23, 2014 | 1113 users online

Treatments - Rimmel - Nail Growth Protector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this product, aside from the usual nail polish smell, the other con I found with this product is that it chips very easily . I suppose with all nail growth protectors, it's not nail polish so I guess you can't ask for much, as long as it does its job. With this on I do tend to break my nails less often, and (the nail itself) doesn't chip as much if I didn't bother putting it on. It works just as well as skinfood nail essence.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Product claims: has vitamins and minerals and possibly nail harderers to protect your nails when they are growing out.

Product look: Applies to a whitish shiny sheen. No streaks.

Brush: Mine was out of shape. Luckily it is thick and stiff.

Cons: Will never work as a BC, it is too thick. Due to the thick nature, I can't really apply it nicely and prevent cuticle floods.I even thinned it out, to make the product more tolerable.

Pros: Great as a french manicure colour, because 2 coats give a whitish shiny sheen that "appears" streak free and is opaque. However I can't use this over the white tip, because the uneven finish would be obvious.