August 29, 2014 | 998 users online

Styling Products - Isoplus Hot Hot Hot Thermal Spray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by robin743

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In love with this product! Daughter's hair will not hold a curl unless we use sponge rollers or Caruso steam rollers. We have tried everything. Sally's girl recommended this. It was under $4 so figured what the heck. Tried it yesterday, thought she ws going to cry. Her hair curled with a curling iron!! No pinning up curls or anything. Lightly misted with hairspray the finished look, that's it! This morning her hair has lots of volume and some of it is still curled. She has fine hair that is almost waist length. Will be buying this by the case.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Sasy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best thing I've used and trust me I've used them all. It holds my curls and they don't look stiff. I spray 2 pumps on each section prior to putting hot roller in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

AMAZING!!!! after my hair was airdried...i sprayed this on evenly and combed it....then curled with my hot tools iron...let me tell u...my hair stayed curly and bouncy!!!! i slept with my curls and it still looked great the next day...super impressed and inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this thermal styler spray. This is considered a knock-off of Redken Hot Sets 22. It is a memory spray you spray in your hair before using hot tools. I like to use this when I curl my hair with a curling iron. I put it to the test and used it than went out dancing and sweating all night. I admit the curls dropped a little by the end of the night but it was still curled. The next day, I don't have the flakes in my hair like hairspray leaves. I just brush my hair out and its as good as new. I used to use nothing before I would curl and just spray with regular hairspray after and my curls would be completely gone in a few hours. I also live in south Florida which is hot and humid and this stood pretty well in that climate. Def HG status! You can get this at Sally's Beauty Supply in the ethnic hair care section for 3 bucks and some change. Or you can always purchase this online.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No