December 19, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eyeliner - L.A. Colors - liquid eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by enidfloress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the worst eyeliner I have ever tried... A friend recommended this eyeliner to me and told me it was available at the dollar tree. I figured it was worth trying because the color looked like a matte black and since my friend was in water polo and it still stayed on after practice I was excited to see how it would work out especially since it was only $1. Well when I bought it, I first noticed that it was basically water, the color was awful. When I put it on it ran down my face and it had sort of a bad smell, the brush was really flimsy and hard to work with. I was really disappointed that it didn't work out for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sincerelyyourskaitlin

I bought this for a buck at DG (Dollar General) because I wanted to start wearing liquid eyeliner. When I got home and tried to put it on I found it too difficult, but that's my own fault. So I had my sister put it on and let me tell you, It took literally 10 minutes to dry. Therefore, I don't like this. When I'm in a hurry I don't want to have to wait forever for it dry and if you open your eye before its done drying it runs down your face. So now I just use it if I have to draw something on my face for like a costume or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Steffuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Beginning: Well when I first bought this product I wasn't expecting much. I was in Dollar General and I thought to myself, "Eh...this can't be that good but I really need eyeliner, so whatever."
So I bought it and have been using it for the past month. (I put eyeliner every day, so that should tell you how much there is!)

Pros: Very thick, stays on all day (literally, I've put it on at like 8am and didn't take it off until 7pm and it's still the same), easy wand, amazing for beginners of liquid eyeliner. It has a very fine tip, so if you would like to experiment with wings this is a good product!

Cons: Don't look up right after applying, because it is a wet product it will smear. This product seems to peel while removing, which can make washing off a lot harder.

My BEST advice: DO NOT GET ON YOUR EYELASHES----
I've had to literally peel off huge chucks of this product off of my eyelashes, because while I was applying some would drip down (because it's a wet formula) and that stuff stays STUCK on your lashes, so just be careful not to get this product on your lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by auroraxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Its okay to apply but when I was wearing it my eyes were soooo itchy and when I took it off my eyes were red, and this hasn't happened with any other liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by chihuahua93

I really love this liquid liner. I wanted a liner that I could wear everyday and wouldn't cost me much. I ran into this at Dollar Tree. The liner I have doesn't look like the picture above, but the chubbier one that is under the picture above. I was really impressed with this! I think I've bought this before and it sucked. But this new one is great! It has so much more product in each bottle than most liquid liners from the drugstore. There's .22 fl ounces. Whereas most liquid liners from the drugstore that I've bought have like .08. One bottle has lasted me 6 months and is still going. The application process is super easy! The brush is flimsy but is so much easier to paint with than felt tip liquid liners. It doesnt tug on my lid and I can acheive the perfect wing. It dries to a matte finish and if you don't touch it, it will last. If you touch it, its really easy to wipe off. But can last a long time if not touched. I often have to retouch it if i'm doing something at night, but i don't mind.
I just looove this liner. For the price and the way it applies so quickly, it's the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

I got this in a pack with a pencil eyeliner and a sharpener for two dollars. It's so dark, a true black, and it stays for the most part. I use this to go over my (less impressive) Jordana Fabuliner. Even though it does flake off a little after a while, it'll mainly stay on, until you wash it off (which leaves a bit of residue if you don't wash your face good enough but is easy enough to wash off).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Gislumy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Black liner is very opaque and with a felt tip pen is quite easy to use. I haven't tried the other colors.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by catlike

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Yep, this is bad. I picked mine up from the Dollar Tree. It flakes and fades. The brush is thin and flimsy. Trimming it helped a little, but it still didn't change the fact that its performance lacks. Tossed it after about a week of putting up with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

My packaging is a bit different than what is showing. I bought mine at Family dollar for $1.50 and it came with an eye pencil and sharpener. I was not expecting much as I had bought a color liner at Dollar general for $1.00 before and the consistency was water. This came off black black black creamy and went on very easily. I was able to make a winged line very easy Staying power was decent on it. If you touch it you will rub it off but not totally. I wore it for 5 hours + without any fix on it and it stayed well. It's not a HG but I am quite surprised and thinking for the price I will get another for as a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

For $2 it is everything I need in a liquid liner. I have to remove this with something strong. I use olive oil to take it off. It last all day. I love it especially on my oily lids.