November 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Polishes - L.A. Colors - Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have the white & the silver glitter & I adore these! I don't know if I would get much use out of any of the other colors other than possibly black or some kinda glitter, but I am itching to collect them all anyways!! For a buck you cannot go wrong. I got mine at Family Dollar but my local kmart has them too, along with FlashPop & regular LA Colors nail polishes. I've never seen FlashPop anywhere besides that kmart thou fwiw. Anyways I did a white tip (French) & to make the line a little less noticeable since I am pretty uncoordinated & klutzy I put a thin line of silver glitter under where the white line meets the nail tip was & it did the trick. Looks amazing. I am a novice nail art person, but I've had a surge in a renewed interest in doing my own nails (look how many of these I can buy for the price of ONE mani??? & on natural nails is gonna chip just as quickly!). I love the brush on these. I took it out, dipped the excess on paper (well, a magazine lol!!), & would dip my brush back into that little spot when I needed to reload my brush so I wouldn't have to stick it back into the bottle, so that gave me a lot more control over what was on the tip of my brush. I had a few nail art "pens" in the past & for some reason the designs would wash off as soon as I washed my hands! These are like real nailpolish (u would have go use nailpolish remover to get them off not soap & water like those pens I had, plus those dried up but if these got a little thick u could add thinner or heck buy a new one & replace it for a buck & u would still have that neat brush use it on other colors u own.) addictive little bottles of nail nirvana!! The sky is the limit on what u can do w these. I have been painting my nails since I was 5yrs old (yes!!), but not much in the way of nail art so u could say I am a noob. These are wonderful for a younger girl just starting out her collection (see below post), or a person whom doesn't have a lot of money to spend at a nail salon, a person w a lot of time on their hands, noobs/novices alike will appreciate the great quality, price, & selection of these. These would make a gr8 gift or stocking stuffer. I think the white is the most useful one, along w any glitter shades, but I am going to buy all of them. Soon!! :) la colors has really stepped up their game, I must admit! Cheaper than WnW on some items & better & some very unique offerings like these & the FlashPop duos, lots of cool colors neons & non Traditonal hues in their regular nailpolish line up!! I must say I am very, very impressed. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

I bought this in both black and white. The white one is amazing; vibrant colour and the consistency a nail polish ought to be. The black one is a bit...chunky, to say the least. I've wiped the think bits off, I've added thiner but nothing fixes it. My theory is that maybe I got one that had been opened a lot in the store, so that's why it's a bit of a freak. Other than that, I find the brushes a little long (harder to control), but it's easy enough to clip them. Obvs, it's quite cheap, so I'll definately be purchasing more.

Edit: So the white one is starting to get a bit chunkier now. So the life expectancy of a bottle before it thickens is about 3 months. Not bad for a cheapie.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by chloejskelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My only complaint is that the brush on the black one that I purchased is too thick, it has one bristle randomly poking out the bottom. I had to take nail clippers and trim the brush thinner so it makes a more accurate line. Other than that, great lasting colour and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by iheartnailpolishes

I love the LA Colors Art Decos! They are beautiful and have a very thin brush for nail art designs! I had a bit of trouble finding these. I heard Dollar Tree had them, but I went to the one in my area, and they only had the regular LA Colors polishes; not the stripers. But, I went to Family Dollar, and they had a huge selection of these! These are amazing! I have done nail art I never would've dreamed of accomplishing by using LA Colors Art Decos!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My niece is at that age where she wants funky nails and nail art (she's 13). Most of the artistic paints I had, from back in the day, had dried out so we ventured out to buy some new one for me to use on her nails. While at Dollar Tree, she found these. I watched her grab every color they had and spend all of her allowance. I cringed because I was sure she was wasting her money I. Afterwards, I went to Sally's beauty supply and just purchased some of the brand I'm familiar with because I just assumed the ones she purchase from Dollar Tree wouldn't be good. Guess what? I was wrong! Not only were these very good, they were great.

The application brush is very thin so making designs is easy. The color saturation isn't as deep as I like, especially on the pinker colors, so I usually must go over the design twice, but this isn't an issue because the brush is very nice and thin. I love the color selection. This line has alot of choices to choose from. Once on, the colors dried to a nice hard finish and lasted until polish change was done.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by x3Killjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these. Great quality for only a dollar. Thin brush makes it easy to create designs and the colours are opaque. Lots of colours to choose from as well as glitters.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these little nail art polishes! They are wonderful quality for the price (only $1 at Dollar Stores) They have a wide variety of colors to pick from including glitter. I would diffidently buy these again. These are a wonderful alternative the other high priced nail art polishes.
I also have a lot of the regular L.A. colors polishes ($1) and they go on very smoothly and don't clump. The color is nice and bright after 2 coats. They are not to thin or thick in consistency. These polishes come in not only a variety of colors but a variety of shades and brightness's. The sparkle polishes make and wonderful top coat addition to any polish color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these just the other day (I bought the silver glitter one). I was worried at first because I thought that the glitter might not show up and that I would need alot of coats to make it look opaque but I was so surprised to find out that just one coat of it was perfect!! It's my first nail art pen and I would definitely go out and buy some more of these!!! My favourite design to use it for is half polish and half glitter (using this tool) :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The polish was goopy and tended to streak and leave fine streaks where I didn't want them. Only reason I'd buy this product again is because they are in fact only a dollar. Then again I was doing leopard spots and required polish that had better control, these should be fine for things like zebra stripes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This stuff is super, SUPER cheap and incredible for beginners. The brush, once you get used to it, is easy to control, and the polish is smooth and there are no issues with blobs/bubbles/streaking etc.