July 29, 2014 | 934 users online

Polishes - L.A. Colors - Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

I bought this in both black and white. The white one is amazing; vibrant colour and the consistency a nail polish ought to be. The black one is a bit...chunky, to say the least. I've wiped the think bits off, I've added thiner but nothing fixes it. My theory is that maybe I got one that had been opened a lot in the store, so that's why it's a bit of a freak. Other than that, I find the brushes a little long (harder to control), but it's easy enough to clip them. Obvs, it's quite cheap, so I'll definately be purchasing more.

Edit: So the white one is starting to get a bit chunkier now. So the life expectancy of a bottle before it thickens is about 3 months. Not bad for a cheapie.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by chloejskelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My only complaint is that the brush on the black one that I purchased is too thick, it has one bristle randomly poking out the bottom. I had to take nail clippers and trim the brush thinner so it makes a more accurate line. Other than that, great lasting colour and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by iheartnailpolishes

I love the LA Colors Art Decos! They are beautiful and have a very thin brush for nail art designs! I had a bit of trouble finding these. I heard Dollar Tree had them, but I went to the one in my area, and they only had the regular LA Colors polishes; not the stripers. But, I went to Family Dollar, and they had a huge selection of these! These are amazing! I have done nail art I never would've dreamed of accomplishing by using LA Colors Art Decos!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My niece is at that age where she wants funky nails and nail art (she's 13). Most of the artistic paints I had, from back in the day, had dried out so we ventured out to buy some new one for me to use on her nails. While at Dollar Tree, she found these. I watched her grab every color they had and spend all of her allowance. I cringed because I was sure she was wasting her money I. Afterwards, I went to Sally's beauty supply and just purchased some of the brand I'm familiar with because I just assumed the ones she purchase from Dollar Tree wouldn't be good. Guess what? I was wrong! Not only were these very good, they were great.

The application brush is very thin so making designs is easy. The color saturation isn't as deep as I like, especially on the pinker colors, so I usually must go over the design twice, but this isn't an issue because the brush is very nice and thin. I love the color selection. This line has alot of choices to choose from. Once on, the colors dried to a nice hard finish and lasted until polish change was done.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by x3Killjoy

I love these. Great quality for only a dollar. Thin brush makes it easy to create designs and the colours are opaque. Lots of colours to choose from as well as glitters.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these little nail art polishes! They are wonderful quality for the price (only $1 at Dollar Stores) They have a wide variety of colors to pick from including glitter. I would diffidently buy these again. These are a wonderful alternative the other high priced nail art polishes.
I also have a lot of the regular L.A. colors polishes ($1) and they go on very smoothly and don't clump. The color is nice and bright after 2 coats. They are not to thin or thick in consistency. These polishes come in not only a variety of colors but a variety of shades and brightness's. The sparkle polishes make and wonderful top coat addition to any polish color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these just the other day (I bought the silver glitter one). I was worried at first because I thought that the glitter might not show up and that I would need alot of coats to make it look opaque but I was so surprised to find out that just one coat of it was perfect!! It's my first nail art pen and I would definitely go out and buy some more of these!!! My favourite design to use it for is half polish and half glitter (using this tool) :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The polish was goopy and tended to streak and leave fine streaks where I didn't want them. Only reason I'd buy this product again is because they are in fact only a dollar. Then again I was doing leopard spots and required polish that had better control, these should be fine for things like zebra stripes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This stuff is super, SUPER cheap and incredible for beginners. The brush, once you get used to it, is easy to control, and the polish is smooth and there are no issues with blobs/bubbles/streaking etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Fluvia115

I love this product! I wanted to start doing simple nail designs and am a complete beginner. Once you get the hang of making different line thicknesses, it is really easy to do. You just have to watch the huge blob that forms towards the top of the wand. I own the black, blue and gold glitter ones along with the white. I use the plain white one the most, very versatile. Just keep in mind that the glitter ones don't make precise lines (but the black one does). I only use them as accents.