April 18, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eyeliner - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy- Forever Stay Eye Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by mangueframboise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is an ok eyeliner. It does the job well for its price but doesn't really cut it in terms of staying power. It goes on very smooth and looks great at first but fades midday and leaves an awkward faded blue-black colour on your lids (I got the shade Deep Black).
I would recommend this to someone who doesn't wear eyeliner often or who doesn't want to invest in something a little bit more high end.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by prncss

After reading the reviews on here, I rushed out to get this and had high expectations. As the 2nd reviewer below said, this eyeliner is hyped. It is mediocre in quality. Ive tried numerous eyeliners from drugstore (such as L'oreal, Covergirl, Maybelline, Wet n' Wild) up to high end brands (Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Nars, Chanel, Dior).

Like others have said, this is creamy and goes on smoothly, just like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. In terms of creaminess and ease of application, this is high quality for a drugstore liner and compares to high end brands. It does not snag or tug on the eye during application and glides easily. However, this only has mediocre staying power and does not last all day on my eyes. After 4 or 5 hours, this begins to smudge. Furthermore, if you are looking for a very dark pigmented black, you will be disappointed because this is soft black in color. I prefer the Prestige Total Intensity liner to this.

I will use this as a back up but my favorite is the new NARS Larger than life liner for pigment and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by hashewan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never had luck with eyeliner until i tried this one. Use it everyday now...Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

What gives?! I must have picked up a bad batch! It was on sale at Shoppers and had great reviews for wear, so I decided to pick it up. Unfortunately, it smudged on me so badly, in a few hours I had dark circles and the crease under my eye was a black line. This is low humidity, autumn weather and just sitting for a few hours indoors. Urban Decay, Merle Norman cream eyeliner, L'Oreal Infallible don't smudge on me, I'm not sure why this one was so extreme. In fact, I don't remember any eyeliner being so smudgy, particularly without watery eyes, warm weather, rain, etc. Wish I had the same luck as other MUAers! It was so embarassing, this ended up in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an alright pencil eyeliner, but didn't live up to the hype. All pencil eyeliners smudge on me (to varying degrees) and this one was no exception. It does apply smoothly and is better than your average pencil eyeliner, but I prefer Sephora's store brand retractable waterproof eyeliner pencil.

Paraben free
Fragrance free

Made in Germany

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a drugstore find. Sally Hansen please do not discontinue this liner. I got the Deep Black and its quite pigmented black. Forget about UD 24/7-- this is compareable to the BB gel liners but comes handy in pencil form. Its an inch shorter than UDs but you don't have to go over the line like I had to to get coverage--perfect for the purse too. The instructions say to give it a few seconds to set, this is any operative word and hint that says this baby is waterproof and budgetproof formula. Its made for sensitive eyes and did not irritate them like Physician Formula''s gel liner. You do have to use eyemakeup oil based remover to remove. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by fallen46

In-love-with-this! This is my perfect eyeliner. It lasts all day, doesn't smear or smudge, and it stays on my waterline! I got the brown color.. which looks lighter in the package but I find it goes on a bit darker. This eyeliner is waterproof; perfect for oiler eyes. Will be buying this over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by gogoyng

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Happy accident! This is the best "store" eyeliner I've ever purchased. I have the oily eye problem and ALL eyeliners end up on my eye crease after about an hour of wear. As a matter of fact I have expensive eyeliners and this is better than ALL of them. I don't usually wear eyeliner because of this, but this is the best! Got it on sale and only picked up because I had a $3.00 off coupon if I spent 10.00 or more. Needed a 1.00 item to make the 10 so I picked this up on clearance for 2.00. Best accident ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner pencil applies smoothly and easily. Excellent for tight lining as well. It's a bit challenging to remove with makeup remover and a cotton pad so I recommend using a cotton pad, remover plus a swab to really remove all traces of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ckristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also picked this up at CVS's sale at 75% off but would gladly pay full price for it. I have the color jaded green. It is a fabulous deep green color that is dark enough to wear without black liner added. You can definitely tell the liner is green though. It is the prettiest shade of green I have ever seen. I hope they are not discontinuing this color as it was the only shade on sale at CVS. I already picked up a spare, just in case.

The wear is similar to Urban Decay's 24/7 liners but I would say the Sally Hansen's has a better stiffness about it. Urban Decay's tends to get blunt really quickly and requires frequently sharpening. This pencil on the otherhand, is a perfect stiffness, it applies very well, creamy but holds its tip very well. I prefer it over other UD dupes such as the covergirl liquiline blast which is also a favorite of mine, loreal's intense liquid pencil or prestige's intense liner. On my top lid, the wear holds very well, but it does smudge a bit on my lower liner (ALL lines smudge on me as I have pretty oily skin).

LOVE this product, the green looks perfect matched with a nice coral lip and cheeks.