October 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Powder - Borghese - Mineral Loose Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by kelbelle01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product for a couple of reasons - none of which has to do with coverage.

I have very sensitive skin for which I have to use physical sunscreen. Let me tell ya - that stuff leaves your face ghostly white! So to combat the sickly look, after I apply my sunscreen, I dust this mineral powder all over my face and neck. This powder has zinc oxide in it (yay more sun protection!) and is cheap so why not blend it over your neck? It gives me a lovely sunkissed glow that lasts all day. This is on my face when I go for afternoon runs and it still looks good afterwards! Of course it'll come off when you blot your sweat with a towel, but the point is that it doesn't get streaky looking when rivulets of sweat is pouring down my face. Graphic, I know, but I wanted to get my point across.

So if you want sun protection and a powder that evens out your complexion with a slight bronzing finish, this is the product for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by PeachCake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I bought it at Costco, and it was two for about twenty dollars. It's a pretty good price if you ask me though, especially with high-quality make up. The packaging comes with a really soft brush, and it never sheds either. Before I start off reviewing this product, let me tell you about the skin tone choices. There are only three tones, and I have very white skin. At first the lightest skin tone color they had seemed a little too orange/yellowish for me, but seeing that they had such great reviews for it on their website I bought it anyway. The color matched my skin great, and perfected it even more.

If you're used to using liquid foundation or something that has a lot of coverage, I wouldn't recommend this to you unless you're looking for a change. You CAN get a lot of coverage with this product, but you're going to have to put on a lot. This foundation has such a lightweight feel to it, it doesn't feel disgustingly packed or heavy at all. There's a bit of shimmer in this, but I really like it because it gives me a soft, healthy glow at the end of the day. It has SPF in it which is a huge plus for me. I love how it gives me a dewy look too. If you have dry skin, put on a lot of moisturizer before using this product to achieve that dewy look. The added shimmer in this product looks bad with dry skin! I highly recommend this product, and I will purchase again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sassattack

I got this from Costco. I guess I was expecting more coverage or something. If you just want a light dusting over skin tint then you are ok. If you want to cover up anything on your face, I don't recommend getting this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a Mineral Foundation by Borghese sold by Kirkland Signature I brought this product to use as a foundation over the summer. I am disappointed in the coverage it is just way too shear and shows all faults in my face. I bought fair and it has a strange gold sheen to it. It doesnt go well with the color of my skin. The brush that comes with it is pretty good and very soft.

***Update*** I am changing my mind about this foundation .. I wore it for a few days and well... I like it. But I had to change my blush to a bronzer and my lipstick to a bronzer but it kind of gives my face a nice glow for the summer. I just have to put ALOT on but now I like it. It still doesnt blend with my jaw line but oh well maybe I can tan my neck or something.