December 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Cleansers - Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using these for years. I use them every day to remove makeup before actually using cleanser (Purity Made Simple) with my Clarisonic. They are great to remove eye makeup prior to cleansing for real. I am obsessive about skin care so I have never only used just this, regardless of how late I have stayed up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use makeup wipes regularly, but if I did, I would use these ones.

I prefer using a proper makeup remover and cleanser at night, however I received a pack of these from my mother to try out. I'm about two wipes away from the end and I found them much softer than the Neutrogena ones she had previously purchased from Costco, and more effective at removing my makeup as well.

Admittedly, there was still some makeup left on my face when I followed up with another cleanser, although much less than I would have expected given my experience with other wipes. This also didn't sting my face or eyes at all, and left my skin feeling slightly hydrated. I find the scent slightly annoying because I'm sensitive to fragrances, but I imagine most people would find it pleasant, possibly even soothing.

Overall, these are the best makeup wipes I've come across and if I used wipes regularly I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Hands down the best makeup remover wipes. I love them so much! I really like how you can get so many for a good price They are nice and thick too and a good size. You can use just about 1 to remove your makeup, possibly 2 if you really caked your makeup on (i.e clubbing etc). I like the subtle scent and I like that it really makes a difference in my skin tone the next day. I bought these just to use on a whim if I was too tired to wash my face, but I've been reaching for them more often because I love the way my skin looks when I use them. I looked at the ingredients to see if there were any AHAs or anything that would visibly smooth my skin but no, didn't see any. Not sure what it is, but I'll keep buying these!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Galations220

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because the package claimed that it was for "all skin types", and that
it is "hypoallergenic & does not irritate skin" and "gentle...".
However, after using the towelettes for approximately 1 week and only once a day (at night
to remove my makeup), my skin turned red and began to blister. Now, my face is dry and
peeling! I discontinued using them after 1 week and have been pouring on the moisturizer
to get my face back to normal. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing this product again.
And I have about 5 packages of towelettes that I cannot use. Even though the price was
very affordable, I still wasted nearly $12.00!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this product. I was using neutrogena facial wipes for years and loved them but they cost a fortune. Not only are Kirkland's daily facial wipes cheaper, but also much better! They are so thick, soft and remove all kinds of make up, even waterproof. This wipes were such a great find and I will be continuing to buy them. These are a must have for any make up wearer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ponds cold cream was my way of cleansing my face before i discovered these. Due to late nights at work and school, my nighttime routine has gotten lazy. On a daily basis, I just wear bb cream and powder. I use this to wipe off my makeup. I never use these for my eyes because i wear waterproof makeup, so I have a different cleanser for that.

After I take off my eye makeup, I use one wipe to remove makeup from my entire face and neck. Then I use a facial cleanser and toner to remove the leftover stuff.

I store these with the lid on the bottom and I've never had a problem with dried out towelettes. I also use these for the gym as well. Definitely would repurchase :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this at Costco for a great deal. Wasn't really pleased and aside from what the package said about being gentle I thought it was irritating and left a filminess on my face. I don't feel it was effective on removing eye or all makeup. A big waste in money for a face cleansing wipe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Does not remove makeup very well, so since I'm stuck with a huge box of these I just use them to wipe my hands. I found that I get really bad break outs when I use these. Not a repurchase for me. I should have spent the extra money and picked up the major brand ones that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kaysae

I had run out of my old makeup removing towelettes (neutrogena, which are also sold at Costco) so I picked these up after hearing a makeup guru rave about them. I love these towelettes! I was surprised when it was able to remove all of my makeup which includes 24 hr liquid foundation and waterproof mascara/eyeliner. They come in a big box of 4-30 wipe plastic packages and 2-15 travel packages with a plastic snap on lid: the wipes themselves and are thick and very large (I only use half at a time). And as for use as an actual cleansing wipe and not makeup remover wipe, I feel that it does leave a bit of a residue however, but I don't really mind. It also hasn't broken me out or stung my sometimes sensitive skin. I will definitely repurchase once I go through all of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

So so nice!! A girl from a YouTube Channel I'm watching says they were the best cleanser ever so I had to try it! Oh my god she was right! Everything is good with this product ; the texture, the size, the packaging, the quantity... Everything! After using it, I feel that my skin is so fresh! Very good product. Will buy again for sure :)