April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Cleansers - Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

So so nice!! A girl from a YouTube Channel I'm watching says they were the best cleanser ever so I had to try it! Oh my god she was right! Everything is good with this product ; the texture, the size, the packaging, the quantity... Everything! After using it, I feel that my skin is so fresh! Very good product. Will buy again for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

This stuff is AWESOME!
Seriously, Costco hits homerun. You get FOUR huge packages of 30 towlettes, as well as two additional packages of 15 towlettes. Each towlette is very moist, thick, and large. I cut mine in half because I find that one by itself is just unnecessary.
I wear all the makeup you can imagine--foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara, brow products, highlighter, blush, bronzer, lip products (that was a mouthful) but yes, this takes ALL of it off! It has a mild fresh scent that I appreciate.
I am aware that some people are allergic to some ingredient but I have had no problems with that whatsoever. It is an AMAZING value. So much more cost effective than Ponds or Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample pack of these and they are not bad. They have a non irritating, pleasant scent to them. They are a really large wipe, which I find a little too big being I do not wear much eye makeup, only a lot of face makeup. I do like how moist this is because I feel I can truly remove all of my makeup. The downside for me is this does have a slight burning sometimes. I do not know why this happens and it is not every time, but it does go away pretty quickly when it does that I have continued using these. The price point is really good if you have a Costco membership. These are a great choice if you are looking for a low cost, works good remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd write a review for a Kirkland Signature beauty product, but here I go! My mom bought a multi-pack of these at Costco and gave me one of my own to use. I only use these occasionally, when I am either too tired to properly wash my face with cleanser and water, or in too much of a rush in the morning to bother. One wipe goes a long way, so I cut these in half to save for later. I use these to remove makeup and/or cleanse my face, and it works well for both (though I haven't attempted to use it to remove stuck on mascara, so I can't comment on that). They have a subtle, pleasant scent and do just what they're supposed to do. I have combination skin- oily t-zone and normal cheek area- that has become fairly sensitive. I use simple products for my face to prevent irritation and break outs. I have found that these wipes do neither- they simply cleanse my face well without drying out my skin or leaving a residue. I don't shop at Costco, so I'd only use these again if my mom repurchases another box. They're affordable and surprisingly effective- same as any brand name product you'd find at the drugstore or beauty supply. Definitely recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used these on my latest 'sea phase' in the Navy. They were okay. Just okay. Which is okay, I guess. But ultimately, I will keep looking.
Imagine my life: you come below decks after your watch, the ship is rolling. It is dark and you are trying to be quiet because the girls in the bunks around you are trying to sleep before their watches. Face wash just isn't going to happen in a small, pitching sink in the dark. Face wipes to the rescue.
I bought these at Costco as it was my first try with face wipes. Very cheap, 4 packs for around $15. The price was great but WTF am I going to do with FOUR packs. But that is the eternal question at Costco...what does one do with 200 rolls of toilet paper?!
Standard face wipe packaging. Light green cellophane type package, snap close lid. Now I prefer squishable packing for Navy stuff, and the snap lid stayed closed through all kinds of crazy. So good to go.
Towelette is a good size and quite moist. Enough to do my whole face and even a quick swipe at my underarms. Welcome to the Navy. We do get showers but I'd rather sleep.
The scent was mild and unoffensive. My skin is usually quite sensitive, so I was waiting for the burn, but no, nothing. All good.
I used these for 1.5 weeks straight, morning and night, with no new breakouts. No water hit my face except in the shower, so these were the main event.
These seemed to take off all my sunscreen and left my skin feeling moisturized. Which is where they lost me. I want a wipe to make my face feel clean. If I don't need to moisturize afterwards I wonder what is left on my face.
So I'll atttempt to use up my 1000 wipes for $15. But I probably won't repurchase. I want something that does more; better feeling of clean, less residue.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these. Perfect price, perfect wipes! The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering and they remove makeup - all makeup! - like a dream. These even remove stubborn mascara effortlessly. Unlike with other wipes, I only need one to remove all my makeup. These are also textured, which I love. And they don't irritate my skin, leave it too dry and tight or trigger my eczema. Great value!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by gordostyle

These wipes are okay. As some other reviewers have said, they don't work very well at removing makeup, but they are nice for quickly cleaning your face at night or on a hot day.

Mostly I bought them for that purpose, and for using them during car trips and travel as a fast way to clean my face. They are non-drying so I don't feel as if I have to immediately apply moisturizer after I use them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

I don't really know what to say about this product. It's okay, and I pretty much just started using it because my mum randomly bought it from Costco since the amount of facial wipes you get is pretty convenient considering the price. I do think these facial wipes are decent. I mainly use is for makeup removal and it does get all my makeup off, whether I'm wearing light or heavy makeup, and it hasn't broken me out either! And 99% of the stuff I've used on my face breaks me out! No allergic reactions for me and it gets my eye makeup off too (except for some really, really stubborn mascara). It stings my skin a tiny, tiny bit but not to the point that it bothers me. Most makeup and facial wipes tend to sting my face anyway and if I don't apply too much pressure wiping it on my face, it's okay.

Although some things that irk me about these facial wipes..

1. How all the liquid stuff from the wipes are all at the bottom so once you get to the last few facial wipes in the pack, it's drenched in liquid! But I don't mind that too much. I can live with it :)
2. After using it, my skin feels a little bit tight and dry. Sometimes parts of my face looks flakey. I'm always wary when this happens because when this happens, it usually means the product is too harsh for me and it will break me out.

However, because I don't use it everyday, I guess nothing bad has happened to my face after using this. I reckon if I use this everyday it will start breaking me out because the liquid stuff in these facial wipes are quite drying for me as my skin is quite sensitive. I'm happy repurchasing this as long as I use this haphazardly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I keep a pouch of these in my nightstand for nights where I'm too tired to go wash my face. I can see all my makeup come off, even eye makeup (though I don't wear waterproof.) I don't find this irritating at all, even around my eyes, which burn after I use most eye makeup removers!

I appreciate that there's enough of the cleanser in the pouch to keep all the wipes evenly wetted. I've purchased similar products before where the bottom wipes were soaked and the top ones barely had any cleanser on them at all.

I love that the box comes with a travel sized pouch! My only complaint is that usually by the time I get to the bottom of a pouch, the plastic lid is coming off, leaving the wipes to dry out. Bear in mind that these sit in my nightstand drawer and don't move--it's not as if they get tossed around in a gym bag. I do wish the container was a bit more durable, but hey, these wipes are an amazing deal at Costco, so I don't mind the cheap packaging too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lolawb

A few months ago, I used this product regularly and I felt fine. Then, my skin started to break out with tiny red bumps, and though not sure, I stopped use of the product.
A few days ago, I decided to try this product again, and an hour after using this product my skin broke out into the tiny red bumps again, and they have not gone down.

The product worked very well, but it seems that it contains an ingredient that many people are allergic to, and I hope that they can resolve this issue.