September 1, 2014 | 1208 users online

Cleansers - Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this product. I was using neutrogena facial wipes for years and loved them but they cost a fortune. Not only are Kirkland's daily facial wipes cheaper, but also much better! They are so thick, soft and remove all kinds of make up, even waterproof. This wipes were such a great find and I will be continuing to buy them. These are a must have for any make up wearer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ponds cold cream was my way of cleansing my face before i discovered these. Due to late nights at work and school, my nighttime routine has gotten lazy. On a daily basis, I just wear bb cream and powder. I use this to wipe off my makeup. I never use these for my eyes because i wear waterproof makeup, so I have a different cleanser for that.

After I take off my eye makeup, I use one wipe to remove makeup from my entire face and neck. Then I use a facial cleanser and toner to remove the leftover stuff.

I store these with the lid on the bottom and I've never had a problem with dried out towelettes. I also use these for the gym as well. Definitely would repurchase :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this at Costco for a great deal. Wasn't really pleased and aside from what the package said about being gentle I thought it was irritating and left a filminess on my face. I don't feel it was effective on removing eye or all makeup. A big waste in money for a face cleansing wipe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Does not remove makeup very well, so since I'm stuck with a huge box of these I just use them to wipe my hands. I found that I get really bad break outs when I use these. Not a repurchase for me. I should have spent the extra money and picked up the major brand ones that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kaysae

I had run out of my old makeup removing towelettes (neutrogena, which are also sold at Costco) so I picked these up after hearing a makeup guru rave about them. I love these towelettes! I was surprised when it was able to remove all of my makeup which includes 24 hr liquid foundation and waterproof mascara/eyeliner. They come in a big box of 4-30 wipe plastic packages and 2-15 travel packages with a plastic snap on lid: the wipes themselves and are thick and very large (I only use half at a time). And as for use as an actual cleansing wipe and not makeup remover wipe, I feel that it does leave a bit of a residue however, but I don't really mind. It also hasn't broken me out or stung my sometimes sensitive skin. I will definitely repurchase once I go through all of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

So so nice!! A girl from a YouTube Channel I'm watching says they were the best cleanser ever so I had to try it! Oh my god she was right! Everything is good with this product ; the texture, the size, the packaging, the quantity... Everything! After using it, I feel that my skin is so fresh! Very good product. Will buy again for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

This stuff is AWESOME!
Seriously, Costco hits homerun. You get FOUR huge packages of 30 towlettes, as well as two additional packages of 15 towlettes. Each towlette is very moist, thick, and large. I cut mine in half because I find that one by itself is just unnecessary.
I wear all the makeup you can imagine--foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara, brow products, highlighter, blush, bronzer, lip products (that was a mouthful) but yes, this takes ALL of it off! It has a mild fresh scent that I appreciate.
I am aware that some people are allergic to some ingredient but I have had no problems with that whatsoever. It is an AMAZING value. So much more cost effective than Ponds or Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample pack of these and they are not bad. They have a non irritating, pleasant scent to them. They are a really large wipe, which I find a little too big being I do not wear much eye makeup, only a lot of face makeup. I do like how moist this is because I feel I can truly remove all of my makeup. The downside for me is this does have a slight burning sometimes. I do not know why this happens and it is not every time, but it does go away pretty quickly when it does that I have continued using these. The price point is really good if you have a Costco membership. These are a great choice if you are looking for a low cost, works good remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd write a review for a Kirkland Signature beauty product, but here I go! My mom bought a multi-pack of these at Costco and gave me one of my own to use. I only use these occasionally, when I am either too tired to properly wash my face with cleanser and water, or in too much of a rush in the morning to bother. One wipe goes a long way, so I cut these in half to save for later. I use these to remove makeup and/or cleanse my face, and it works well for both (though I haven't attempted to use it to remove stuck on mascara, so I can't comment on that). They have a subtle, pleasant scent and do just what they're supposed to do. I have combination skin- oily t-zone and normal cheek area- that has become fairly sensitive. I use simple products for my face to prevent irritation and break outs. I have found that these wipes do neither- they simply cleanse my face well without drying out my skin or leaving a residue. I don't shop at Costco, so I'd only use these again if my mom repurchases another box. They're affordable and surprisingly effective- same as any brand name product you'd find at the drugstore or beauty supply. Definitely recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used these on my latest 'sea phase' in the Navy. They were okay. Just okay. Which is okay, I guess. But ultimately, I will keep looking.
Imagine my life: you come below decks after your watch, the ship is rolling. It is dark and you are trying to be quiet because the girls in the bunks around you are trying to sleep before their watches. Face wash just isn't going to happen in a small, pitching sink in the dark. Face wipes to the rescue.
I bought these at Costco as it was my first try with face wipes. Very cheap, 4 packs for around $15. The price was great but WTF am I going to do with FOUR packs. But that is the eternal question at Costco...what does one do with 200 rolls of toilet paper?!
Standard face wipe packaging. Light green cellophane type package, snap close lid. Now I prefer squishable packing for Navy stuff, and the snap lid stayed closed through all kinds of crazy. So good to go.
Towelette is a good size and quite moist. Enough to do my whole face and even a quick swipe at my underarms. Welcome to the Navy. We do get showers but I'd rather sleep.
The scent was mild and unoffensive. My skin is usually quite sensitive, so I was waiting for the burn, but no, nothing. All good.
I used these for 1.5 weeks straight, morning and night, with no new breakouts. No water hit my face except in the shower, so these were the main event.
These seemed to take off all my sunscreen and left my skin feeling moisturized. Which is where they lost me. I want a wipe to make my face feel clean. If I don't need to moisturize afterwards I wonder what is left on my face.
So I'll atttempt to use up my 1000 wipes for $15. But I probably won't repurchase. I want something that does more; better feeling of clean, less residue.