November 27, 2014 | 1547 users online

Cleansers - Guinot - Moisture-Rich Cleansing Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a feel good product on the skin in the morning. It's not meant to remove makeup so I don't see the point in buying this again. I have dry skin so I thought a cleansing milk would be the way to go, but a cleanser or cold cream is fine. I have enough maintenance with my skin and hair so I don' want something that doesn't do much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

This is the best cleanser I have used so far. I love it. This product was recommended by my facialist. She told me to gently rub in circles on dry skin, then remove with cotton from one of those big rolls of cotton that you can find in the drugstore (usually near rubbing alcohol, not near cotton balls). I follow up with the Guinot toner for dry skin. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, and has never made my VERY sensitive skin break out. Though itís expensive at $32 for about 7 oz., itís so worth it. I also love the smell. It has a touch of fragrance, but nothing overpowering. And surprisingly, the fragrance doesnít make me break out. Removes all dirt and makeup (though I might have to cleanse twice if I had a lot of makeup on).