July 31, 2014 | 1285 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme, Honey and Bilberry

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sybelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff has a bizarre texture: it can clump and get stuck in the tube opening, which is why I took points off for packaging, but at the same time goes on incredibly wet once you start to rub it in. It absorbs fairly quickly, but leaves a sticky feel for a few minutes -- this is definitely an overnight cream.

If you can get past the odd texture and enjoy the intensely sweet honey smell (which I personally like, but it does smell very strong) it's fairly effective for dry heels. My feet are very, very dry and this alternated with Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme keeps them in decent shape between pedicures.

Pros: Nice ingredients, effective, honey smell is nice if you like it.
Cons: Weird texture, tube opening gets clogged, fairly sticky until it sinks in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has gotten me foot massages as my husband LOVES the smell of this stuff! It's done a decent job of moisturizing, so thumbs up there as well. Nothing miraculous but the smell is so delicious I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I just finished a tube of that product, and I have to say, Iīm disappointed. For me it didnīt work at all. It definitely wasnīt "Thouroughly therapeutic" for my feet, actually I felt that it wasnīt moisturizing or fatty enough, but for my dry feet I would have needed that! I also didnīt like the feeling of rubbing it in, it was very liquid and somehow cool in the beginning, and I had to rub a long time before the "wet" feeling disappeared. But as soon as it disappears, it really feels like I hadnīt used moisturizer at all. Just the beeswax formed a kind of dry layer on my skin. Iīm glad Iīm through with that product. Concerning how my feet look/feel after using it for some time, it wouldnīt have made a big difference if I wouldnīt have used any cream at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foot creme works really well to soften my feet and it smells really great! This is probably my favorite foot product from Burt's Bees. It works SO well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by radar626

When I first used this product I thought it was way to watery to be effective. Even though it comes out as a cream, it readily breaks down as you rub it in. After a few nights of this and socks, my dry, cracked, nasty heels looked wonderful! I also use this lotion on my hands as I work with a lot of paper. The scent is a bit different than what you might be used to with Burt's Bees, and I wonder if it is the bilberry. The honey scent is still there, but with something added. If you have horribly dry feet or hands, I really recommend this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Rehaam

This is, hands down, the best foot moisturizer I have ever used and I have the world's WORST feet. Nothing has ever worked for me except urea based products which can be expensive and smell horrific. This cream soothed my dry feet overnight. No exaggeration. And the best part? I don't have to slather it on to do the job and even if I did, it isn't greasy AT ALL. It soaks in INSTANTLY. Honestly, I use this on my elbows and knees as well and it seriously repaired them overnight. I would use this EVERYWHERE except I'm not hugely fond of the smell. Unbelievable product. Will NEVER use anything else on my feet again! THANK YOU BURT'S BEES!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGonzales

Wow, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this foot cream yet - I'm well into my second tube of this stuff and I'm still loving it. As the other reviewer said it has a nice honey-y scent, which I love, and the texture is great IMHO. It's not too thick, so it's easy to spread, but when it sinks in (which happens pretty quickly - not sticky or greasy feet here) it leaves your feet feeling nice and soft and moisturized. Yay! I have Neutrogena's cracked heel foot cream, which is way thicker and claims to be super-moisturizing and this stuff beats the Neutrogena hands down for moisture, texture, scent - everything! My HG footcream so far (though, admittedly, I'm still on the quest to find my ultimate HG footcream. But until that comes along, this will fit the bill nicely).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by celymoon

Wow! I love this sooo much! It leaves my feet incredibly smooth and silky. I got turned onto BB's foot cream after trying out the peppermint foot lotion, so I decided to give this one a try. I LOVE the scent! It smells like sweet honey and is very thick. I apply it every night (3 nights so far) before going bed. The cream absorbs quick, so I don't wear any socks or anything. My feet are immediately smooth as are my hands from applying it. It lasts all day and seems to only come off when I wash my feet with soap. I'm very happy with this cream and look forward to using and smelling it each night!