October 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Jumbo Italian Badger Fan Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by DustBunnyLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is AMAZING! Most fan brushes are thin and sparse. Good at doing their job I suppose but this brush is just great! Big and fluffy and, dare I say it, fun to use! I use this for my everyday blush. It applies it right where I want it and not too heavy. A few side swipes across the blush and then *swat swat swat* on my cheeks and I'm done. Perfect application. Lovely! This brush is a must have and is super cheap. Great for contouring too! Fits perfectly under the cheek bone. There is no excuse for not having this brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Have been looking for a good fan brush and I like this one from Coastal Scents. It's good quality, although the bristles could be better, but overall good for the price and shape.

This brush is great for applying highly pigmented blushes or highlighter. It picks up small quantities of products and spreads it beautifully. Love the color of MAC mineralize blush in Two Virtues, but just couldn't find the right brush to apply it with. This did the job beautifully. Sometimes powder highlighter can go on heavy, but with this fan brush, it goes on like a dream. The brush is also useful for sweeping away product fallout from eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best blush brush out there. It is super soft and picks up just the right amount of product every time. I bought a blush that I thought was too pink for my liking, however with this brush, it picked up just a small amount of product and gave me a nice rosey cheek. It shed a few hairs the first time I washed it but hasn't shed since. It retains its shape after many washes as well. Great deal for a great price.