August 22, 2014 | 1254 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Precision Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very useful. I have used it for concealing, applying eyeshadows and touchups. Can be used with liquid, cream and powder product. The bristles are a little stiff which is good for concealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A nice brush to have. It is very small and allows for precision application of eyeliners and such. The bristles are not too stiff but not too soft and flexible. For the price this brush is well worth it. I guarantee you will have a use for this brush. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I use this for lip colour. Very precise and soft. But way too small so I had to go over quite often.

The lip colour came out well though... Hmm....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had an amazing coupon through E.L.F's website and this is one of the brushes I bought. I have used it a few times now. I prefer to use a dark powder eyeshadow for eyeliner and this brush makes application so much easier! The lines comes out perfect almost every time. Great brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush for concealing and lip lining I love how small it is but hard to wash though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this brush for a while, it doesn't shed and the bristles are so soft.
It's my favorite for gel eyeliner, I've tried a lot of different brands for that purpose (ecotools, shu uemura, sephora, coastal scents) and this one is the less expensive but also the one that works best for designing a line because it's so soft and so firm at the same time. It doesn't work for very very thin lines but that's not what I use.
Edit: after a couple of years the metal part became loose and although I tried to glue it to the cable it's still loose, it's still a good product for the price but I wont buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find it difficult to apply eyeshadow with larger brushes in the precise shape I need to to avoid looking clownish since I have a lot of lid space. This brush is perfect and great quality for $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've had this brush for a month and have mostly been using it with eyeshadow and needless to say it works great, it's one of the smallest, most precise brushes I have ever seen. Today I used it for gel eyeliner and it worked just as well. The line was a little thicker than I expected it to be but still, I can't wait to try to draw a cat eye with it. It's so well made, it doesn't shed and the bristles are so soft. I got this on sale at 50% off so I can't believe it only cost me 2 euros. For this price you won't find a better brush anywhere. Have already purchased another one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

My sister got this for me, and I'm at a loss as to what to use it for. I prefer slanted tips for applying gel eyeliner, or very think tips, so this one, with its rounded tip, is not very useful for that. I have been using it to apply concealer, and it does do well at covering up my blemishes. Occasionally I'll use it to apply a light eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes. It's a nice brush, and I like having it, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by godpsent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

When they say small, they mean small! This brush allows for MAX precision of applying gel liners and lip color. It will not work as a smudge brush so don't think about it!