Ulta Mosaic

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I fell in love with Ulta eyeshadows about two years ago when I got a giant palette with tons of different colors in it for Christmas. When I went to Ulta recently, I saw this shade and thought it looked pretty. Unlike most Ulta shades, it looks exactly the same on your lid as it does in the pan. What I've found with Ulta shadows is that they are fairly sheer and only stay on for a short amount of time, with the exception of a few great shades; this is one of them. Would purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've just discovered the Ulta brand eye shadows and found this to a very pigmented, slightly cream-to-powder tone. This color is like an aqua blue w/ shimmer and I plan to stock up just in case it's discontinued for some reason.

I will DEFINITELY be stocking up on more Ulta eye shadows (plan to repot into my 28 palette case).

Hope this helps

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect light blue with a tinge of turquoise color it it. Its very very pretty, shimmery and subtle. Its perfect. I have posted some pictures above for reference.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This color is EXACTLY what the name implies. It's that light bright turquoise that you see in mosaics...almost luminescent and sort of a clear but very bright turquoise. This is a pretty intense color but I adore it. I haven't really ever seen anything else quite like it.