Profusion 98 Eye Shadow Collection #2

on 10/8/2010 12:27:00 AM

Ok, I bought this palette at Ross for 6 dollars! I figured, well as much makeup I'm getting for this cheap it's worth a try. I got home and opened it and was shocked! There's SO many colors and it comes with 4 applicators as opposed to 2 in the 88 color palette. The colors are highly pigmented and very easy for blending. The ONLY thing I don't like is the smell. It reminds me of a perfume my nanna uses. But hey, for such a steal I don't really care what it smelled like! I will definitely repurchase (if I can find a different color scheme palette) :]

on 5/13/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Finally I found the #2 collection from this series of eye shadow palettes. This collections contains mattes & shimmers with more darker blues, reds, browns, and some pastel versions of the same with some pinks. There are not as many lighter shades and there does not appear to be as many frost but rather a lighter glisten. I do really love the shadows in these palettes. They are long lasting, soft, and the blending of colors is amazing. So far I have only found these on sale at Ross's and on their website. Ross keeps getting these in from time to time and the palettes are always different. There are a variety of smaller palettes that fit well into a handbag. The purse palettes come in very pretty compacts. Some are the shiny vinyl covered in pink, green, and violet case. Each have their own different shades of color inside. Then there are the ones that look like a plaid book cover. ;-) Those are cute too but not my style for palettes. The product inside is the same though with their own individual colors inside. So if you are an eye shadow palette collector like myself, you may want to check these out. They are made in Chino, California, or so it says on the back of the containers.

Popular Palettes