April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Hair - Aveeno - Nourish + Revitalize

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by countrychic

Finally found a shampoo and conditioner that does what it says it will do! Leaves my hair soft, shiny, free of frizz, and healthy looking. Better than any high end product I've tried for the fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend this product for color treated hair, or hair that is dry and damaged.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the scent of this shampoo. It's not too strong like the others. The shampoo was a bit drying... But then the conditioner was really good! So... kind of mix feelings about this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of weirded out about this shampoo having so many positive reviews. I HATE this shampoo with a passion. It turned my hair to straw right after washing it. It felt dried out and crunchy just in the shower alone... This only made my hair feel damaged to the extreme. Good thing I had a great conditioner on hand, or else my hair would have been a bird's nest.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a conventional drug store brand this is the best I have ever used!!! I highly recommend as a budget shampoo and conditioner! I have since switched to all natural products but I look back on using this most fondly. I really enjoyed the scent but that seems to still be disagreed upon. Before using this specific product I used the Nourish + Volumize. I perfer revitalize! Pros: hair was soft, manageable and healthy 'looking' Cons: SLS!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by agentashx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff I use the shampoo and conditioner and it works better then anything I have ever used and I have even tried Salon brands! I strayed a few months back and I went back because nothing works as good as this stuff.. It doesn't build up in my long wavy colored hair, doesn't irritate my scalp, and leaves my hair naturally beautiful and gives it a shine, but it doesn't over shine it and leave it greasy like many products out there...its just great..oh and did I mention it smells wonderful! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by SeasheII

Please neglect any other review on this product. Take it from me, I'm trying to regain my hairs health after bleaching repeatedly and dying blue overtop. Last November I dyed over with brown.

I've been contemplating on chopping my long hair off ( It's length is past my boobs I've been growing it out for YEARS ) I'm reconsidering thanks to this product. I'm using both the Shampoo + Conditioner when my hair is damp I use the " Moisture leave in treatment " which works great as a Detangler! ( Don't put too much especially on the roots or it feels a bit greasy. )

My boyfriend noticed a huge difference in my hair after just the second use. It's soft silky, shiny, touchable! My hair used to feel hard, crunchy, dead, it even broke off in little bits when my fingers ran through it. I'm really impressed because even my Salon products, Joico K-pak, Biolage, and there detanglers, treatments have NOTHING on this.

In the shower the conditioner isn't as thick as I thought it would be but if you use the shampoo + conditioner with the " Moisture" leave in treatment you'll understand why I love this product so much!
(: It's worth the money, and I love the fact you can buy it at drugstores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in my 2nd bottles of both shampoo & conditioner - that never happens! I usually change (throw away) my products half way through it, but Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize was the best shampoo I've tried so far. Trust me I've tried many - from high-end to drugstore brands.

I've started using it winter 2010 until now - spring 2011- the seasons that dried my hair. But my hair stayed (almost) frizz free, soft and no dandruff at all. Most of the hair products that I've use caused me dandruff and need to change every month. But from this Aveeno, that didn't happen.

I have thick Asian hair and this made it so soft I rarely use leave-in conditioners. I also blow-dry my hair everyday, this product prevents damage. I only found this on drugstores & BBB, because "T" don't carry them.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick, fairly straight, black, Asian hair. I have been using this product for about a month now, and have not seen much of a difference between this and other shampoos/conditioners (i.e., Pantene, Biolage, Dove, Biosilk, etc...) in regards to shine, texture, and overall health of my hair. The only thing I've noticed is that my scalp feels a little itchier since I began using this line. I was hoping for at least a little improvement---not that my hair was horrible to begin with. I was just hoping to see more of a shine or something. I started out with the Nourish & Shine line, and then read that it wasn't good for your hair, so I stopped using it. (I didn't notice anything different with that either---except that my scalp was unusually itchy.) I went back to finishing my bottles of Pantene, and then tried the Nourish & Moisturize shampoo along with the Nourish & Revitalize conditioner. The smell was "okay". The consistency of the product was thinner/slightly runnier than Patene (if that matters to you), but not really a problem. I thought it was overpriced for the quantity and quality of the product. Not sure if I would buy again, since it's just "okay". I'm still on the lookout for a fabulous shampoo and conditioner duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by anotherINDIEmess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best shampoo/conditioner I have EVER used. I was a Biolage junkie until I discovered this gem! My hair has been through everything imaginable. I have naturally loose curls, although I think they are loose because of how long my hair is. I have come to love my natural hair, but I still use the occasional hot tool. I have never seen my hair so shiny. I actually freaked out because I was convinced it was greasy. It is beautiful. And I get compliments from everyone on my hair. I am in love <3

The only complaint I have is the conditioner smells like play-doh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG I had a free sample packet of shampoo+conditioner used it thinking "ho hum another shampoo and conditioner big deal" but I was astounded at the results When it got dry my hair was beautiful something it usually is NOT it was GLOSSY shiny and soft but not limp and very very silky and not frizzy I was impressed and I have access to beauty supply products as I am a licensed cosmetologist It is a little pricey for normal store shampoos(not near as expensive as the salon brands even at my wholesale costs!) but I feel it would be well worth it for the performance EXCELLENT