July 29, 2014 | 1723 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Lash DNA

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Messy and irritated my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by pinaychic204

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Although this mascara has been discontinued, I still decided to write a review for the heck of it. I do not like or hate this mascara. This was supposed to "create mega length and curl". It did give me the length but it didn't have the curl staying power. Since it's discontinued, I got this really cheap at our friendly neighborhood Winners for $7.99CAD.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just a gimmic that doesn't at all work for me. The brush is huge and twisty and just makes a huge mess. Good thing I only had a sample and hadn't paid for a full tube. I tossed it out after trying it twice and getting it all over my eyelids. I do much better just going with drugstore mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LucyFord14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bad reviews on this product do not surprise me the least. I am a sucker for interesting brushes, and that's exactly what lured me in. The first few uses, I hated it. Missed my baby lashes and didn't give me the curl i love. Put it in the back of my make up box, and when my cheap-o L'Oreal Voluminous ran out, I decided to use this for work, and was a little more impressed.
It is a moist mascara, which conditions my lashes, but I didn't get that smudging that many people complained of. The brush is fun to use, and I've learned to grasp the baby lashes a little more. Its not great for over the top falsie looking lashes, so I only use it for casual occasions when I want a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I'm very surprised by the bad reviews on here. This mascara is perfect for me. I've tried and purchased others but I always go back to this for my everyday mascara. I haven't found any problems with running or smudging. I will continue to use as it gives me my desired effect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

It thickens and lengthens nicely, but its smudge city. My drugstore mascaras perform 10x better then this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by vivian101265

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! Some reviews say it comes off easy when wet WELL YEAH it doesn't say its waterproof or anything. The mascara wand allows you to do a butterfly effect with the eyelash which I think is great. I've recently fallen in love with a drugstore mascara (maybelline falsies) so I may not go back to this mascara for a while

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. It smudges off if I sweat. I've had better drug store mascaras. The key to this mascara is to roll the brush as you apply to get the best effect. It's pretty dark. Made my lashes long and didnt clump. I just don't like how it smudges on my liD

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The formula is very nice, but I have to use a different brush to apply it because both ends of the brush are huge. I get the same effect from Cover Girl Lash Blast and can use the brush that came w/ it and it's cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Claudia22

This mascara does what any other regular drugstore bought would do. It does give some lengthening and volume, nothing spectacular, but it does work. Overall doesn't smudge, however it does transfer a bit on my eye lids.