E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this brush for my brows. It makes brows so easy to do. I've used it with my Wet n' Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (powder) and with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (pomade). It works well with both. If the 100+ positive reviews don't convince you, it's only $3 so just get it.

on 11/5/2014 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great gel liner brush; the bristles are packed tight and are firm enough to pack and swipe product just where you want it. The brush is thin enough that it can draw a smudge, natural line or build to a thicker look.

Pros:
* amazing price
* great for gel liner (can create multiple liner looks)
* easy to spot clean
* lasts through several washings

Cons:
* wish it was just a bit thinner/more compact for tighter lining

on 10/11/2014 4:39:00 PM

Love this brush. I use it for my eyebrows with the ELF eyebrow kit as I hate the little brush that comes in it. This makes the application easy and precise and it's soft enough that I can blend out any lines inside the eyebrow. I like that it doesn't pack on the wax colour too, I don't like too heavily made up eyebrows and this gives a good amount so they look tidy, but not so filled in that you can't see through them. I've bought two of these now, the first one started to get frayed after about 3 YEARS of use, I still use it now for applying small amounts of eyeshadow on my lids when I want a smudgy smokey look. I just love ELF studio brushes they are such good quality for such a good price, you can't go wrong.

on 9/28/2014 3:25:00 PM

Great brush. I got it for free with the elf gel eyeliner, so no complaints there. It works well for applying eyeliner (though there are more precise brushes), the size is great for travelling since its so compact and it feels nice and sturdy. Also, it's really cheap!

on 9/15/2014 9:24:00 PM

Use this brush just about every day for smudging my deepest shadow below my lower lash line and I like using it to get a smoky smudgy look with creme liners as well. That's the look I tend to go for, as opposed to slick lines, and I love this brush for that.

on 8/26/2014 11:05:00 PM

This brush is okay, if it wasn't only 3 dollars I'd be kind of disappointed. I use it for my brows but I feel it applies the product too lightly, even tough i do pick up enough product. If you like a very natural look on your brows this brush is good for you. But if you're like me and like to fake an arch or make them thicker I wouldn't. I only use this when my regular eyebrows brush is too dirty.

on 8/6/2014 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to use this on my eyebrows, bu I found the bristles to be too long to provide precision. Thus, I use it mainly to brush baby powder on my wet mascara. It's dense bristles picks up and holds a lot of powder.

on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love using this brush for my eyebrows, as well as when I am using shadow as eyeliner!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice brush, although it dosen't feel strong enough. great for shaping the eye brows, and good for applying lipstick. I find it a bit too big for eyeliner though.

on 3/17/2014 10:48:00 AM

Great brush. Perfect for cream or gel eyeliners.