November 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Angled Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great gel liner brush; the bristles are packed tight and are firm enough to pack and swipe product just where you want it. The brush is thin enough that it can draw a smudge, natural line or build to a thicker look.

Pros:
* amazing price
* great for gel liner (can create multiple liner looks)
* easy to spot clean
* lasts through several washings

Cons:
* wish it was just a bit thinner/more compact for tighter lining

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this brush. I use it for my eyebrows with the ELF eyebrow kit as I hate the little brush that comes in it. This makes the application easy and precise and it's soft enough that I can blend out any lines inside the eyebrow. I like that it doesn't pack on the wax colour too, I don't like too heavily made up eyebrows and this gives a good amount so they look tidy, but not so filled in that you can't see through them. I've bought two of these now, the first one started to get frayed after about 3 YEARS of use, I still use it now for applying small amounts of eyeshadow on my lids when I want a smudgy smokey look. I just love ELF studio brushes they are such good quality for such a good price, you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ness321

Great brush. I got it for free with the elf gel eyeliner, so no complaints there. It works well for applying eyeliner (though there are more precise brushes), the size is great for travelling since its so compact and it feels nice and sturdy. Also, it's really cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Use this brush just about every day for smudging my deepest shadow below my lower lash line and I like using it to get a smoky smudgy look with creme liners as well. That's the look I tend to go for, as opposed to slick lines, and I love this brush for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is okay, if it wasn't only 3 dollars I'd be kind of disappointed. I use it for my brows but I feel it applies the product too lightly, even tough i do pick up enough product. If you like a very natural look on your brows this brush is good for you. But if you're like me and like to fake an arch or make them thicker I wouldn't. I only use this when my regular eyebrows brush is too dirty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I wanted to use this on my eyebrows, bu I found the bristles to be too long to provide precision. Thus, I use it mainly to brush baby powder on my wet mascara. It's dense bristles picks up and holds a lot of powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this brush for my eyebrows, as well as when I am using shadow as eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice brush, although it dosen't feel strong enough. great for shaping the eye brows, and good for applying lipstick. I find it a bit too big for eyeliner though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

Great brush. Perfect for cream or gel eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I was on a never ending search for a new brow brush that could double for liner, and I never thought to try ELF. I came across this randomly one day. This brush is perfect for the price. The bristles are smooth taklon and not too hard or soft. It has some give, but doesn't bend completely when you're using it. It's also $3 or less depending on drugstore sales. I was not going to spend $18 + on the Anastasia brow brush, MAC, or Smashbox, so this was a good deal!