E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite products! I use it with the powder in ELF's eyebrow kit. I've also used it with gel eye liner and have had great results. It holds product very well and creates precise lines. For the price, it can't be beat!

it's an okay brush. i originally got this so that i could do my brows using this brush, but it turned out to be too thick for my liking. i use this to apply concealer around my brows instead now and it works decently

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this for my brows and I love it. My previous brow brush suddenly sh*t the bed and seems to be discontinued now. I had to run into CVS in an emergency to see if they sold a brow brush. I found this brush and didn't think I was going to like it. I actually like this more than the previous two brow brushes I was using. The bristles are really compact and the angle is sharp at the tip, perfect for brows. No shedding and I love the long handle which gives me better control.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am pretty surprised at myself that I am giving an ELF product 2 lippies. I have been a huge ELF fan for as long as I can remember. Even when I was a teenager and I wasn't able to afford high end makeup ELF was my go-to brand. I am not the kind of person to spend thousand of dollars on makeup brushes; most of my brushes are from ELF or Real Techniques and maybe 4-5 of them are from MAC and Sigma. I always have high hopes from ELF but this brush disappointed me so much. It sheds like crazy even if I am not washing it. I used it to apply my Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner and it started shedding all over my face. I was a bit confused so I thought maybe the eyeliner contains some stuff which is not suitable for this brush but then I used it to smudge a kohl eyeliner on my lash line and again my face was full of brush hair.
I don't know if this was just my brush or anyone else faced this problem but this might be something to consider.
Although this one product will not change my opinion for my beloved ELF but I will never purchase this brush again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this liner brush for both lining eyes and brows, itís way better than the Sonia Kashuk and I even prefer it to the MAC 208. It has slightly softer and longer bristles compared to the MAC, so it has a more natural application for brows. And I really love it as a liner, I can get a very thin line that isnít too harsh. Once again, $3 really well spent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this brush for my brows. It makes brows so easy to do. I've used it with my Wet n' Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (powder) and with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (pomade). It works well with both. If the 100+ positive reviews don't convince you, it's only $3 so just get it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great gel liner brush; the bristles are packed tight and are firm enough to pack and swipe product just where you want it. The brush is thin enough that it can draw a smudge, natural line or build to a thicker look.

Pros:
* amazing price
* great for gel liner (can create multiple liner looks)
* easy to spot clean
* lasts through several washings

Cons:
* wish it was just a bit thinner/more compact for tighter lining

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this brush. I use it for my eyebrows with the ELF eyebrow kit as I hate the little brush that comes in it. This makes the application easy and precise and it's soft enough that I can blend out any lines inside the eyebrow. I like that it doesn't pack on the wax colour too, I don't like too heavily made up eyebrows and this gives a good amount so they look tidy, but not so filled in that you can't see through them. I've bought two of these now, the first one started to get frayed after about 3 YEARS of use, I still use it now for applying small amounts of eyeshadow on my lids when I want a smudgy smokey look. I just love ELF studio brushes they are such good quality for such a good price, you can't go wrong.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great brush. I got it for free with the elf gel eyeliner, so no complaints there. It works well for applying eyeliner (though there are more precise brushes), the size is great for travelling since its so compact and it feels nice and sturdy. Also, it's really cheap!

Use this brush just about every day for smudging my deepest shadow below my lower lash line and I like using it to get a smoky smudgy look with creme liners as well. That's the look I tend to go for, as opposed to slick lines, and I love this brush for that.

Popular Makeup Brushes