April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Line Small Smudge Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a really good for applying gel liner.. its easy to use and very precise..
price is great. £3.75
I have scrubbed this real hard between uses to wipe away dried on gel and no hairs have ever fallen out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointed in this brush. I got it to smudge eyeliner and the bristles are plastickey and stiffer than all getout. lol So not good for smudging at all. You can't scoot it side to side to smudge and if you rub it across eyeliner you're going to end up removing the product. Natural bristles are the way to go for smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the brush for applying eyeliner. It is very similar to the precision brush, just a bit smaller and denser. I like to use this brush for a smaller eye line and the precision for a larger line. Just another great brush by E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Good quality brush, great for precise work, I would prefer if it was a bit fluffier because it's not really that great for smudging. It's very similar to e.l.f.'s ''studio precision brush'' but that one has a pointed tip and can also be used for gel eyeliner. I like the design and the quality but I very rarely reach for it, like with many other e.l.f. brushes I can't find a use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually don't use this product for eyes...I use it for cleaning up my cuticles after I paint my nails! It does a beautiful job and has help up perfectly!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use this with my highlighter, concealer & gel liners. Its especially handy when I use the Revlon face illuminator, as a tinyy drop can do a full face I have to be careful of placing the smallest amount to my cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow & eyebrow arch. It really picks up a precise small amount, then I blend in with my fingers. Its also excellent for concealing small blemishes/scars/freckles. You can literally dip the tip in a concealer & accurately hide a dot on your face, then just dust with powder & skip the foundation all together! And ofcourse, its excellenttt for gel eyeliner, or smoking shadow under the lower lashes. Multi-purpose indeed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

great for precise work ...i have 2 of these one for smudging my eyeliner and one to conceal small imperfections precisely ... i use it to conceal the shadow that my under eye bag creates also very precisely as this method helps make my under-eye bags disappear ...great cheap brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a fantastic brush. It's very similar to their 'Small Precision Brush' except that this is skinnier in shape. It's at just the right density for applying gel liner, lipstick and for smudging out creamy pencil eyeliner. It's pretty multi-functional. Has soft bristles and haven't had shedding/bleeding occur.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by swedgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is the only ELF brush that I would actually repurchase and the only one with the "C brush" that is worth buying from the all ELF sortiment in my opinion. It is very little and fits perfectly under my lower lashes, does not shed and works well with cream shadows and liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Awesome for smudgy eyeliner. No shedding, no handle/ferrule problems. I have been using it for about a year. Excellent for tightlining as well. I use it with powders but when I want REALLY smudgy I have also applied pencil and gone over it with this brush. I see by other reviews here that it is also good for winged - I haven't tried that, but I will now!