August 2, 2014 | 1609 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Black Label- Nude

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color is really nice - nude beige, little bit brownish... But the stinkiness!? Omg, this is the worst scent for a lipstick! I had to remove it in a few min, I could not stand the smell. Or maybe it was old.... I read that many people like the smell. I tried it on at Nordstrom Rack.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Does not compliment my NC30 skin as it gives me the 'concealer lips' but I don't regret buying this either because I use this to lighten up my other pink lipsticks and it's great!! The formula, scent and packaging is really good as well! I might buy the Black Label in other shades but anyway, I'm really glad I purchased this shade. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite NYX lipstick. It's a light, peachy toned nude that looks amazing on my light-medium skin tone. It's creamy and well pigmented and the staying power is pretty good... it's not great, it definitely comes off if I'm eating or drinking and then I need to reapply,...but it's still pretty good. And the packaging is super pretty. I'm on my second tube of this lipstick and when I run out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by FannyFanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the color! The packaging is super cute, and the lipstick itself smells like grapes! However, I would recommend exfoliating your lips before applying, as this lipstick can emphasize chapped/cracked lips. Also, it applied unevenly so I had to go over my lips a few times to get an even coat. I later purchased NYX's Round Lipstick in Orange Soda, which looks almost exactly the same as this lipstick except that Orange Soda looks slightly more orange. As for the formulation, there is no apparent difference between Nude and Orange Soda. So, I think the only reason Nude is more expensive is because you're paying for the grape smell and cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by a8ena

I have 2 black label lipsticks:Nude and Dusty Rose.
The packaging is very nice, better than i expected.
They smell pretty good .
And as for the price the are very cheap.

I found that the 2 colors have some differences.I love Dusty Rose but i don't like Nude. Nude makes my lips look dry,it does not dry out my lips it is quite creamy actually but, it just makes them look dry, i don't know why or how because Dusty Rose doesn't have that problem.It doesn't apply very well, it makes the lines on my lips look pretty ugly while Dusty Rose applies like a dream and makes my lips look perfect and not at all dry.

The color is nice but too light for me.I have a medium warm skin tone, dark brown hair and green-hazel eyes. I usually mix Nude with other lipsticks. Combined together the 2 make a very nice color. I would not buy Nude again but i will definitely buy Dusty Rose again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Staying power: No
Consistency: Slippery
Moisturizing: Yes
Would buy again: No

NYX Black Label lipsticks are the lipstick I've been most excited to try for a while. Reading many reviews and seeing the hype made me order two right away in the colors 'Dusty Rose' and 'Nude' since these seem to be the most popular.

Typically I am not a fan of NYX lipsticks due to the slippery-ness and the fact that they have no staying power. I'm sad to say that these lipsticks are no exception. They are very slippery and don't last.

I was really hoping the consistency of these lipsticks would be like MAC Satins which last for a very long time on my lips. Unfortunately, they are a nice moisturizing and slightly shiny finish that just simply does not stay on my lips.

The color of Nude is a peachy nude color. Sort of reminds me of MAC Myth in a more peachy tone. It is pretty as a color and I like it for that reason.

Love the packaging however! So pretty! The tubes are more squarish with a black top and lace pattern and the color of the lipstick is showing through at the bottom.

Oh well - NYX I really want to love your lipsticks they just frankly have no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by MsDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

COLOR: My lips are very pigmented so this wears as a pretty pale nude with pink undertones. May appear slightly different depending on skin tone and type. The hue can easily be customized by using a lip liner and/or gloss of your choice. This is a nude lip color that will flatter most, especially with gloss.
COVERAGE: Beautiful full opaque coverage with only one or two swipes, leaves an attractive satin finish on lips.
FEATURES: Applies smoothly with a luxurious feel, long wearing. True to the reputation of NYX Black Label, this feels/looks/wears like a luxury lipstick. No disappointments. Parlez-Vous, good deal ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely lippy.
The packaging is sweet - black and classy looking and I prefer these square tubes to the round collection.
It also has a nice light fruity taste to it once applied.
It moisturises your lips once applied - in one swipe!
The colour - a nude is so vibrant looking and yet when you apply it's a nude. It leans to more of an orangey nude where as Miners nude is more of a yellow nude.
I deffo prefer the shade of the nyx.
It goes well with my newly dyed black hair :)
In general I think this is a shade that will suit everyone.
at �2 a pop (on sale) you can't go wrong. Nab em when they are on offer girlies.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lisaNZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great creamy, moisturing formula. Looks pretty terrible on me though - I have to either use it reeeally lightly or use it with another colour. It is just too light for my skintone (medium-ish skintone). But as that is really not a fault of the product, I have still given it a good rating.
Smells divine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

From Australia and bought this Nude lipstick from NYX off crushcosmetics.com because its not sold locally. Its a very peach-nude lipsitck. Satin/creamy finish. I apply it lightly and blend it into the lip, therefore application without a mirror is unattainable. If applied with a heavy hand you'll have an obvious line look v.tacky. Its a moisturising formula but as any light lipstick, chapped lips will show up poorly.
Pros: Nice colour, moisturising, CHEAP
Cons: Bulky packaging, the lipstick name is on the lid rather than the bottom (accidentally took both Nude and India's lids off at the same time and forgot which was which), sickly sweet smell, cant apply without mirror