December 18, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Gylentia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the Forest and Black Plum and both look great with my green eyes. I love how it stays in place even if I rub my eyes. My complaint is that I have trouble sharpening it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by nykrod112

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I may be using this product incorrectly but in all seriousness I'm pretty certain i know how to put on pencil eyeliner by now. I have used it on my bottom and top waterlines but for some reason this product seems to run, smudge, and last me only for 2-3 hours. I do have oily eyes (sounds weird) but i have seen dollar products last longer. Sorry EL but this one did not impress me much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

I purchased this product after several attempts at buying cheaper eye liners, all of which smudged embarrassingly throughout the day. The extended stay factor was a huge motivation for my purchase, and I'm quite happy to say that it works. No smudging or melting throughout the day, although I did find that the staying power is not as long as I had hoped for. But no matter, subtly disappearing is better than a running eye liner!

Only qualm is that I found the smudger on it absolutely useless and took the eyeliner off rather than smudge it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love these eyeliners! very soft, nice and pigmented. they come with a little smudger, which is good to smoke out the eyeliner on the lower lashline. it lasts all day and is overall a great eyeliner. i have no complaints. i would recommend this to everyone for your waterline or your tightline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I love this liner - it's soft and pigmented. Very easy to use. I bought this in black and then later brown.

The best thing is it does last very long - I apply this in the morning before work and when I come home in the evening it is still on my eyes. For that reason alone I would repurchase. I have smaller, hooded eyes and it is a pain to find something that will last all day without smudging off. Also - another thing that's important for me with liners is comfort, some pencils I have used like MUFE eyeliner was very scratchy and not nice to apply. With the EL I barely even have to press and it lays on great colour with rich pigment. I sometimes smudge it out for a more dressed-down look and once it sets - it won't budge! Never irritates my eye area or gives me bloodshot eyes (looking at you Lancome! eyes would not stop itching and watering any time I tried to use that one, even made my vision blurry as it smeared into my eyes-not good at all).

Overall, this eye pencil is everything I need : long-lasting, beautiful colour, easy to apply and non-irritating while being easy to travel with and no-mess. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Whatever you do, don't buy this product...Estee should be ashamed of duping their customers with this very not worth it pencil. First of all the price should be 1.50, not 20 something. It breaks off when you try to sharpen it, the color is awful, mine was 02 Coffee, The smudge tip was just barely functional, the wood splintered and after to trying to sharpen it for the first time, it broke the lead and never was any product in the pencil again....even though most of the pencil was still there. So go figure this one.....no thanks....wish I would have taken it back,but lost my receipt. Beware. Erin needs to get better quality control people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by ellyna92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This pencil is a staple in my makeup bag!
The tip is soft, and the colors are intense and brilliant. Just a few minutes after application and the color is fixed, lasting throughout the day. I always do my make up pretty early in the morning and I return home late, and the color is still bright and in its place. If you want a more intense color do not blend the liner after you apply it, but if you want a more natural look or simply want an eye shadow effect the blender is perfect. I bought the shades Coffee and Black Plum: both are magnificent. I love especially the purple one, I can't live without it: it's super pigmented, and it makes my hazel eyes pop. The best pencil I've ever tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by urbanangel007

I have this in 03 Bronze, and its perfect. The color is this wonderful bronze with a glittery sparkle, and it glides on easily, and it stays the whole day, without smudging even when i wear it on my waterline. Its definitely better that the usual drug store products, and totally worth the price.
The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because you have to sharpen it frequently, and it doesn't come with its on sharpener, and it doesn't fit my standard sharpener perfectly, so im not getting the perfect sharp end to work with.
But else its a dream product, and i will definitely be buying this again, and i am looking forward to buying the black and the purple color as soon as i can afford it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ClarissaElena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got this pencil in colour 'Onyx'. This is my favourite eye-liner!! I've tried many different eye-liners, from high street to luxury brands and this by far is the best!
I normally wear black liquid eye liner on my top eye lids with black pencil liner on my water line. Since I've started using this eye pencil, I've ditched the liquid eye liner. The color is so intense and dramatic, people can't even tell that it's a pencil, many think its liquid or gel!
It lasts all day too (on the top eye lids), on the water line I'd have to reapply once or twice, but it lasts much longer that most other eye liners. I've cried, and been drenched in rain, and even gone to sleep with it on and my eye liner was still as it was when I applied it, they're not kidding when they say 'Stay-in-Place'! When I go to remove it though, it comes off very smoothly and with ease.
I work at a duty free store at an airport and have sold this product to many passengers, many have returned with good feedback!
This eye pencil gets 5 stars from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time I tried this product was in a coffee color that was offered in an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. At first, it seemed hard but after first sharpening, it was soft and easy to apply, very pigmented and lasted easily 8 hrs. for me. I repurchased this product in graphite color that goes with a lot of shadow colors. Love this product since it is reliable to stay where applied and doesn't smudge. I would prefer it to be a full eye pencil only with no smudger at one end so it is easier to hold for sharpening when the pencil is short. The price is expensive but you get what you paid for. I usually time the purchase during a gift with purchase event.