July 22, 2014 | 2383 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Design in 'Backstage Pass'

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this shadow. Its a very plum color and its also very intense. I think it looks amazing with a gold eye primer. Its also an amazing lid color, not really for crease.

It is fairly expensive but if you just want this one color, you can buy it in a pot. If you want all the colors in the palette of four, which are all amazing, I would also recommend it.

The entire palette is amazing for travel. You can use it for your everyday eye look which means you don't have to lug around a giant palette. I think this color and this palette is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by amandakoran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I looove this color! I use it for night outs when I opt for a smokey eye. Its a very deep dark purple and I love how it looks on me. Agree with the review below that it does wonders for my brown eyes! I The only let down is the price! However, I love this and will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to color for a smoky eye for years. I can't ever be without this color! It's a very warm deep plum/very warm purple. This makes my brown eyes the first thing you notice when I put this on---it's a keeper! I had mistakenly put my skin tone as a MAC NW---I'm a MAC NC 35-37, please excuse any other post that says contrary. I gave my foundation color as a reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love the sliding compacts for the Lancome shadows. I love this color, it's a deep burgundy purple with shimmer. It is very pigmented and even though it goes on strong, it is very blendable. It doesn't go on exactly how it looks in the pan though, always turns out a little more black. I still like it though. Purchased for $3 at the outlet so I was thrilled for that price, wouldn't buy this particular color at full price though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by iheartsu

This is a gorgeous violet eyeshadow that's perfect for a smokey eye to use in your crease area. You can even apply it as an eyeliner if you're going for a more soft look and you think black eyeliner would be too harsh. Amazing pigmentation! Would definitely buy again!