October 2, 2014 | 1499 users online

Bronzers - Barry M - Natural Dazzle Bronzing Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpLegendxx

This is by far the worst quality powder I have come across.
I really have to press on so hard to get any on my fingers, it is practically unswatchable. the colour is nice as it doesn't have any orange to it but the powder itself is like a piece of rock. and it's not just my one, I have tried different testers on several occasions (I bought it anyway because of the good reviews).
Funnily enough I now use the MUA bronzer (shade 03) which is only 1 (!!!)and is so much softer and more pigmented than this product which costs 10.
total failure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LynnRoach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried various bronzing powders over the years and have to say this is the best so far. I just apply it lightly to the apples of my cheeks for a hint of colour. I like the fact that it is matt with hardly any shimmer. It gives just a hint of a sheen which I personally prefer to the shimmery bronzing powders you can buy. This was only 5.99 and so far two people have brought it based on the fact they liked the look on me and both are very pleased with it. Great colour - not at all orangey. Would highly recommend and at this price you can't really go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this as a shader just under my cheekbones rather than a bronzer. I use a peachy pink shade just above it and blend just where they meet. I find it blends really well, is a great colour for my pale skin tone (not too dark or fake looking or too orangey) It's not shimmery either which makes it very natural looking. I love that the compact has a mirror in it too...great for nights out! Couldn't be without this now, highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my new favourite bronzer. One of my biggest gripes about bronzers is that so many of them are *very* shimmery which I don't particularly like, not so with this one.

Nice finely textured powder which goes great with my natural skin tone - I find a lot of bronzers are too orangey, this is a nice, natural looking tawny shade. Good sized compact which should last quite a while too. I can see this getting a lot of use over the next few months :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by dollface2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

right so, detailed review here,

lets start by saying barry m is my favourite brand, so i suppose i had quite unfairly high expectations of this product.. i was hesitant at first as it is one of the more expensive barry m products you can purchase.
i shouldn't have worried.. this bronzer is amazing!

this bronzer comes in 2 forms, compact form or loose powder form. personally, i much prefer compacts as they are
1. less messy
2. slimmer packaging
3. no chance of spilling

i bought this at my local boots for 9.95 (i believe it is now 9.99) which is pricey.. and unfortunately is my only downfall.
especially compared to other barry m products, this is overpriced (...but worth it)
i have had mine for a few months now and still not hit pan ;D

the packaging is gorgeous, black, very sleek and comes with a handy generously-sized mirror!
actually, i packed my makeup into a little bag as i was going to do my makeup in the car, but (of course) forgot a mirror.. luckily i remembered i had this little gem and everything was dandy:)
also, there are 12g of product.

on the front of the packaging, it states 'natural dazzle bronzing compact' which instantly tells us that it gives a natural finish to the skin, and this is exactly what it did. the colour is a perfect brown with no orangeness at all. there is a sheen to the product but no shimmer, and is very buildable to be a subtle bronzed glow, or a dramatic defining glow.

i am sure this would be suitable for most skin types and colours, as i am extremely fair and found this wonderful.. and the lasting power is great.

soo, i don't know if you've noticed but;
i would recommend this to absolutely anybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Schni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I simply love this bronzer. I have tried a lot of Bronzers and they are either too orangy, too dark or to shimmery. This one is perfect and since it is so fine milled and pressed tight I will probably have it forever. But if I'll ever run out of it I will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by aphroditeshei24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this should be marketed as a blush rather than a bronzer, its marketing is misleading. looks muddy for a bronzer and its so hard to get a product out of the pan.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i hate being the only one to give a bad review on this but it made me look dirty and i hate the shimmer even tho it as very little. i'm gonna stick to my benift Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I use this as a blush rather than an all-over bronzer and i love how it makes me look healthy and radiant. The color is deep enough to show up on my skin and add definition to my cheeks yet looks really natural - no chunky glitter in this! A light dusting stays on for hours. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jadeylou15

This is a really good bronzer for pale skin, I'm NC15 and it gives me a hint of colour without looking too obvious and it is easy to build up without looking too much. Ths only thing is if you do have darker skin you may have to use a lot to make it that noticable and the packaging of this isn't too great, I have the pressed powder and the lid has snapped to I have to put a hairband round it if I want to take it anywhere which is a bit annoying.