October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Round Lip Gloss - Peach

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is great. I wouldn't really call it 'peach', it really looks pink to me! But either way, I really like this gloss. It's not sticky at all, it has no scent, and you can wear it very sheer or build it up a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by melly845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice lipgloss and I love the colour Peach. Gives a nice sheer wash of colour and isn't sticky. My only issue is that not much comes out on the applicator so I need to go back in a few times to get enough out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

Lovely lip gloss! Sheer, light, not sticky and best of all, cheap! What more could I expect from a lip gloss? Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really love this lip gloss the name is right on the a bright coral/peach color.I like this because it can either be super sheer or full on color and it looks nice either way.These are also not sticky which is awesome!
This does have shimmer.If you do want one with no shimmer the color apricot is very similar to peach actually has no shimmer
The product had a doe foot applicator that is slightly bent making this really easy to apply without smudges.
For 2 dollars you get a smaller amount of product to see what looks good on you and not so I love this line of lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this color, it is really similar to the Mega shine lip gloss in Nude peach. It has that lemony scent that all NYX Round lip glosses have but I don't really mind it that much. The color is quite pigmented, one layer is more than enough for a nice peachy lip. It's very cheap (around 2 dollars), not overly sticky and the packaging is pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

First of all, this color is definitely not peach. It's more of a brighter coral pink. I find the formula to be too slippery which means it doesn't last long at all (less than an hour without eating or drinking). The gloss itself is quite sheer which is not to say that the other colors are. Some are quite pigmented but not this one. There is some glitter in the gloss and I find it to feel flirty on my lips if I rub them together. That's something I really don't like. As the gloss wears off you're left with glitter on your lips. Luckily there isn't too much of it or else you'd look like a disco ball.

As for the packaging, it's quite misleading because it looks like you're getting a lot of product but you're only getting 2.5 ml!! That's nothing! The mega shines give you 15 ml which is definitely more bang for your buck. Also I find that gloss tends to glob up near the top of the wand near the cap which is annoying an makes squelchy noises when you close it. Overall I find the packaging to be awful and makes you waste a lot of product... I won't be repurchasing this gloss or any others from this line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this gives a slightly brightening effect. In other words, it's sheer. The texture is nice - thick but not sticky, very unusual. The applicator is nice, a very soft doe foot that picks up plenty of gloss. While the tube is very attractive (black with lacy/scroll patterns, none of the cheap-looking white print that a lot of NYX packaging is plagued with), I had a near-impossible time getting the stupid bar code sticker off - it took a good 45 minutes of rubbing with isopropyl alcohol and acetone nail polish remover to get it off, which ruined the glossy finish on part of the cap. It has a fake, but not too furniture polish-like, lemon scent that isn't really discernible in the tube, but is quite noticeable and pleasant while applying, then disappears after application. I won't buy this again just because the color doesn't do anything in particular for me. US$1.75 @ Cherry Culture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by celticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Peach is one of my favorite Round glosses. It's very warm shiny peachy coral with multicolored glitter. This color is rather sheer and doesn't show much on the lips, but I find it extremely useful for layering. It makes pink and nude lipsticks look warmer, more juicy. I will buy it again for sure!

To my opinion NYX Round Lip Glosses are just as good as Mega Shine Lip Glosses. They are cheaper (mine were $1.50 each with international shipping), but you get less product too. Round glosses are somewhat less pigmented than Mega Shine, but many of the colors are unique and very beautiful.
Of 10 glosses I've got 3 have new scent, very similar to the Mega Shine. I believe this is their new formula. The rest glosses have lemon-citrus smell, not unpleasant to me, but I think the new one is much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Love this lipgloss :) don't be misled my the name, this color is no where near a peach shade- but it still looks amazing. My favorite way wear this is over a really nude lipstick, like MAC Myth- when 'Peach' is applied over 'Myth' it creates the perfect baby pink lipcolor without being to nude or to bright <3 its a gorgeous combination. I have about 4 other round lipglosses by NYX, and I think they are great- yes, they do need to be touched up throughout the day if worn alone. However, pairing any round lipglosses over a lipstick makes them stay in place for quite some time. Again, NYX has not let me down.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although not exactly as "peach" as its name, I do really love this bright pinky coral lipgloss. I did not find ti to be overly sticky or tacky as others. I dont really find the smell to be offputting, it is a slight lemon I believe. This shade does have irridescent "glimmer" I will call it. The specks of glitter are rather small and blend in without making your lips look like disco balls. I did not feel like I was wearing the same gloss that a 13 year old girl at the mall would wear (not that there is anything wrong with that, just maybe not the same as an office environment). I did not find that there was a huge amount of pigment payoff. Mine did go on a tad more sheer than I thought but then again this is a gloss. I plan on layering this over their round lipstick in margarita to amp up the color a little bit for summer.