Olay Regenerist Touch of Foundation SPF 15

4.3

on 5/9/2012 8:25:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised by this product. I have been using a mineral powder foundation by Elizabeth Arden, but I wanted a more moisturising foundation because I am using a vitamin A night cream by ASAP. I applied this over LaRoche Posay Anthelios 60+ sunscreen which is a nice matte finish sunscreen and the entire effect was dewy and not and shiny and greasy as some other people have found. I think this is a great product for mature ladies and people with dry skin. I chose "fair" and it was a great match for my skintone. I usually choose porcelain or ivory in any foundation range, so I am very pale. The coverage for me was not sheer, it was more like a foundation that a tinted moisturiser. It certainly felt very moisturising and comfortable though. The pump dispenser is excellent. I did not need a sponge or brush to apply this as it goes on very evenly by just using your fingers. This is a first for me as I like to use a sponge or brush. Excellent product!

on 2/4/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm surprised at how light the coverage on this tinted moisturizer is--when I tested it on my hand, I thought it'd be something between a TM and a foundation, but it's surprisingly quite light coverage. I don't like super heavy coverage on a daily basis, so this suits my needs, but if you have a lot to cover up or very uneven skintone, you might want to try something with heavier coverage. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone under NC40--it's definitely not a one color fits all TM. I'm NC40 and it suits me very well, but I do notice it's a little bit orange or has golden/warm undertones. It suits my skin fine but if you've got cool undertones, this might be problematic. I'm not sure I'd purchase this again--I'd probably look into something with slightly more coverage, but it's an ok product and doesn't seem to bother my skin, which is normally sensitive to a lot of face makeup.

on 9/27/2010 8:55:00 PM

I'm very happy with this one. The colour matches fairly well and I find is easy to blend. I like the consistency, and a little certainly goes a long way. It strikes a good balance between being moisturising and providing a light/smoothing coverage without being too heavy or greasy.

on 8/9/2010 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its perfect for my NC30-35 skin.Its even out my skin tone without making me too cakey.Perfect for days when I dont have much time to apply makeup.

on 4/5/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this product, it moisturizes, it's light and it also provides some coverage. It's not makeup so it doesn't make my skin flawless but I don't expect it to anyway. It only comes in one shade. I'm a NC 25-30 and it's slightly dark on me but with a little bit of summer, I think it'll be fine.

on 3/6/2010 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm not buying again because this one is a bit too dark. It's not a one shade fits most women, it's too fair for darker skins and definitely too dark for my NC15 to 20 or so pale skin.

I suspect this if for the medium fair warm toned woman only. If you are an NC 25 to 30 this is for you.

It isn't that sheer, this is a light foundation, not a tinted moisturizer. There is actually some good coverage here.

If this had been a better skin match, I'd buy it again in a flash. The texture is lovely and it goes on light and soft feeling, sinking in without accenting pores, lines, or wrinkles. Remarkably good coverage like I say, and yet sheer. Nice bit of magic there Olay. Now just make it in a wider range of skin tones please.

I set it with powder and it lasted most of the day, rubbing off of my nose and wearing off my cheeks by late afternoon. Felt good on, no rashes, breakouts etc to report. I only wore it 3 times, it just makes me look very dark compared to my neck.

I may be able to get away with it, once I have a heavy dose of self tan for summer so I'll use it up then, but honestly it's a bit too dark and not sheer enough that I can manage it.

For a foundation that goes the distance and matches my skin I'm back to Revlon's Colorstay in dry to normal skin in Buff Beige or Sand Beige (winter versus summer). The coverage I get lasts all day long, and doesn't fade and matches my winter pale and summer fake tan self.

on 11/13/2009 4:15:00 PM

This is the best product I have ever bought! I have tried so many different types of fondations, creams, etc. I was so frustrated because everything broke me out or caused my skin to get dry. I am so thankful for this product! I like it so much because it's healthy for my skin. It doesn't irritate it one bit. I bought it in August and it has almost lasted me 4 months! I'll probably have to buy another bottle in the middle of November. A little bit definitely goes a long way. I do use a little bit of concealer (CG) with it under my eyes, then I apply the tinted moisturizer, then I dust my face with loose powder (CG). That's it! I feel like I'm not wearing any make-up it is so light weight. Thank you Oil of Olay!!!

on 10/17/2009 12:24:00 AM

I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer to keep my regimen simple in the mornings. I was using Sheisido which was good but made my face very dry and cakey. I have dry skin with some age spots. This tinted moisturizer is great. It goes on smooth, no caking on my skin. It evens the tone of my skin and covers up a bit of the age spots. The scent is not overwhelming and I haven't broken out after 2 weeks of using it. I am Asian with medium complexion and the color seems to work fine. I would definitely recommend this product!

on 8/26/2009 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this to simplify my life while camping. I found it to be extremely greasy and with a strong scent. One good thing about this product is that a little goes a long way. Also it didn't cause me to break out.

on 6/5/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm loving this!

**UPDATE** I bumped this down to 4 lippies. I love the way this goes on and looks but it really gets greasy on me after a couple hours. I have a matte sunscreen that I use and if I mix them together it's ok. This would be great for drier skins though.