September 1, 2014 | 1956 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Etude - Pore Erasing Peach Base

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by juujuuandtangguo

Ugh! This was a HORRIBLE product! Not only did it not do well as a base, it made me break out as well! I don't have sensitive skin & usually I don't break out to products but I had more than 10 pimples on my face the next day!! This base didn't make my skin look nice and made me look like a witch! I am so dissapointed :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 7:41:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looked like a very thick paste. I was so afraid that it would turn out like a mask. But the SA told me that it was good for covering all the large pores and the mint color would camouflage my redness. It has a dry texture though it's a cream. I scoop up an amount as small as a tiny pea size using the spatula given. You are supposed to warm the paste on the back of your hand before applying to the face. But I thought that would be a waste since most of the base would stick to the hand. So I followed the SA's instructions and rubbed it directly into my face. The mint color disappeared into the skin and evened it out. I didn't look ghastly pale. I apply my foundation and it went on very smoothly. The finish is absolutely lovely with a nice healthy glow. It controls oil and my makeup hardly oxidized all day. You don't even need powder on top. My pores were definitely less obvious. My face appeared younger and fresher. It retails for RM49.90 (ard USD15). Value for money and I'm thinking of trying No.1 in Peach.