October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice product... but who wants to spend a lot of time putting on mascara because of this itty beety brush? If you want the length, so with original telescopic.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just okay.

This is the very first mascara I've tried when I was about 14. My girlfriend recommended it and since this was the very first mascara I've ever usedI thought it was great! It did make my eyelashes spider like but it didn't clump together like everyone else is saying. It made my lashes look longer but as I got older I realized that there were better products. The loreal telescopic and Almaty get up and grow are my fave!! I would buy this product again because it wasn't that bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Useful if you have small lashes, otherwise applications can be tedious because the brush is so small.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kc3angel

This was the first time I tossed away a mascara after only two weeks. I really wanted to like it but it wasn't very useful. First up, I thought the brush would have been fantastic for getting into the corners. It was. It just didn't make a difference in how my lashes looked in terms of length etc. It did make a difference in colour. This mascara looked gray on my lashes. After a week of use I stopped using it and less than two weeks I threw it out. In this case neither the brush or the formula worked for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Years ago, I saw a YouTube make up tutorial from AllThatGlitters21, where she used the Givenchy Phenome'eyes mascara (I apologize if I spelt that wrong). I wanted it, but, given that it's by Givenchy, I knew that I wouldn't be able to afford it. So you can imagine my surpise & happiness when I learned that L'Oreal was making a mascara just like the Givenchy one!
I ended up getting it from my parents for Christmas, and I was so excited! I couldn't wait to try it out and to wear it every day!
Oh. My. God. This product was horrific. The applicator itself was fine, but the formula was something else! It made my lashes clump unlike any mascara I've ever used before and since then. Some of my top lashes would actually stick to my bottom lashes, which was both disgusting & scary! I threw out this product within a month or so.
I haven't used the Givenchy mascara yet, so I cannot compare the mascaras side by side. I would like to try the Givenchy one eventually, though. It may not be my favourite, but I know it'll be so much better than the L'Oreal mascara!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

L'oreal, WHAT HAPPENED? dont you just hate when an actual good mascara that you like gets discontinued? wellp...i can tell you a bunch of reasons why this one got discontinued. Othet than the short and simple one would be that it just sucks. its not even worth the 2 dollars i paid for at big lots. if your looking for a great volume and lengthening mascara aka all it says it will do. this one ain't it hunny! its a waste of plastic and product. plus not to mention most women like to just put on mascara and just go. this thing will take forever to work with coz its got a tiny little ball as an applicator and therefore all of the product just globs on it. you have to take all the globs off and have the patience of a saint to work with it and then maybe you might get one of the results that it promises. bottom line. bad mascara in general. the only reason why giving it a one is justified is because it only works for the bottom lashes and tiny inner corners of your lashes after u clean like half of the tube that came out when you take it out. you def have to accompany it with another mascara though. but who has time for that? aint nobody got time for that! L'oreal, C'MON!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by lsyann

Having asian eyes, I thought this wand would be good for getting to the corners and catching my shortest lashes.

The wand is so tiny, and not much product catches on it, so I need to coat several times, which dries the product out and looks clumpy. The wand is also really flimsy. The best way to apply the product was clumping iton from the tip, then combing tit out with another mascara brush.

The formula is probably good, but would benefit from a better wand.

PROs
- L'oreal formua possibly good

CONs
Brush is useless

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is... well, ok I guess? I haven't used it in forever, I never reach for it & have bought others since then. It's not that I thought it was BAD, I just wasn't wowed by it at all and found my previous mascara gave me more noticeable lashes than this stuff did. The brush is interesting and does seem to make clumping harder to happen as it really separates. I didn't find the formula to lengthen or volumize to my liking, I didn't have flakiness like a lot of others seemed to. It would be a good 'natural' look. It might be interesting to clean the brush and try it with a better formula.

I did find the actual wand part of the applicator to be flimsy, so it was difficult to wiggle/push the brush around like I usually do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by veroespinosa88

I loved this mascara! I have thin lashes and they are very light. This mascara maintained the curl and elongated them as well as giving volume. The first few times it was kinda hard to figure out how to use it but then I loved it!
I can see how this is not for everyone but I absolutely loved it and I will be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I use it underneath Lash Stiletto to get a perfect lash every time. This mascara is great at separating and capturing in inner and outer corners. It does not give volume as much as it gives lift and length. When I top it with the Lash Stiletto I find I get a very intense, gorgeous lash.

I had to take off a lippie since I have to apply another mascara on top of this to get it to work for me. It also takes a lot of time and work to apply this mascara so I don't wear it much on its own/everyday. Just when I want to rev up my the more natural look I get with Lash Stiletto.

Good buy if you are willing to work for it.