September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Juice Gems in Mango Tango

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Karencitaaa

Love this gloss! Has such a yummy smell and taste

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by kelspot

I got this product with a "free gift" coupon code on the meetmark.com website with my last order & I am SO glad that I did! This is such a perfect neutral gloss. The color isn't too peachy or too pink - it's a happy medium that works great with any skin tone. I apply this over a flesh tone lipstick for a fantastic neutral lip. The scent is great, but it's not too overwhelming like so many fruity glosses are. Subtle glitter, so it's not too "over the top" .. love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love this stuff!!! its a nice light color...very shiny and moisturizing! I LOVE mark products!! (NC42 skin tone)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite lip glosses! It's a beautiful shimmery coral color that can look good on practically any skin tone. Not too sheer and has just the right amount of shine. It also looks gorgeous when layered on top of lipsticks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by BubsBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this gloss is a swap and its great. Its is a beautiful golden corally color. goes very well with my skintone which is NC42 and personally i think this color is very versatile and would great on any skintone. It goes on very smooth and smells nice. It also has a nice taste. I listed this product as cheap because I am not sure of the price since i receievd it in a swap but im sure it is fairly priced because MARK is not expensive. The tip of the gloss has like a felt applicator which it feels like its exfoliates my lips as apply my gloss. Good go to gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Smells fantastic! Slight shine (not glitter). YLBB. Decent lasting power. Actually does a decent job of moisturizing my lips. Nice smooth texture. Decent value ($6). Love the slant tip applicator.

CONS: None really, except that it's not available in stores. Wish it had just a TOUCH more color.

Overall, a fantastic product that I would buy again! I really really like this gloss.