November 22, 2014 | 1420 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - La Laque Fever Plum Wave

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the colour the price is worth it, because it lasts long it is moistiuriszing, and the shade is a beautiful wine and burgandy-liek colour. This is my most favorite lipgloss. I like the La Laquer Fever the small tube in burgundy two of them incase one runs out, a red sparkly juicy tube, and a wie brown juicy tube, and a dynamic one, and among a few others, behind dynamic, this is the best, long lasting, excellent high HG shine. Tiny bits of glitter. One or two coats is good. when I buy these,m it's a special treat. It is very shimmery, and I definatlt hghly recommend this shade to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by AsianDiva123

I'm not crazy about this lip gloss. I find it really heavy, thick and drying. I don't like that flat swab either. I find that it scoops out too much product each time. I don't know why this is so much more expensive than other Lancome lip gloss lines and I personally don't think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super-expensive but super-amazing, if you like longwearing sticky lipgloss like me, I think this is THE strongest holding gloss I have EVER encountered. Even more so than PF Plump Potion, I dare say, which had the highest sticky factor IMO until now. Truthfully, it isn't so much sticky as it is clingy on the lips, which is good for longwearing color.

I bought Plum Wave (shimmery rosy plum) & Evening Splendor (sheer ruby rose, like flushed MLBB), though the Sephora website has 15 current shades & the Lancome website has a bunch more, many of which are also so pretty (I like the pinks) but I didn't want to overspend. This gloss breaks my bank! ($26.50 EACH)

This gloss applies creamy & fresh like any liquid lipgloss but once it sets it becomes very adhesive & clings to lips like a 2nd skin. It's like my lips are painted but the paint never fully dries, so my lips stay glossy & moist & the color endures. Doesn't become cakey or clumpy. This is marketed as full-color gloss & you get great color payoff, but I like to wear it sheerly in 1 thin layer that acts as a moist tinted lip conditioner. I prefer subtle color that lasts a long time. The only way I can completely remove this is with oil, so it's likely to wear off during a greasy meal or an oily salad. But otherwise it's stuck on you!

I adore the packaging! The tapered silver tube is fully opaque, which I'm not happy about b/c I like to see how much product I have left. But the applicator wand is fabulous - a teardrop-shape fuzzy angled spatula, very similar to L'Oreal Infallible lipgloss but infinitely better quality.

Yeah I was willing to shell out the $$ for this gloss & I like it so much there's no doubt I'll do it again. Seeing as this gloss wears on the lips for so long, there's no need to apply it more than 1X or maybe 2X a day, so unless Lancome filled the tubes with a ridiculously insufficient amount of gloss (can't tell from the packaging), these should last a very long time, making the high price tag calculably reasonable for such a quality product.

My only wish is for this to come in a clear gloss or clear with glittery sparkle, which would be perfect to layer on top of any other lipstick I own without changing its color (or just having natural glossy lips without color).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I have bought Lancome's La Laque gloss. Actually, I am not usually a Lancome patron, but I was at the counter and had purchased a fragrance and I saw shiny things and ~naturally~ my heart started beating with excitement.

Because I own so many glosses already, I bought a different color than I normally use to justify the purchase. I bought Plum Wave, a darker, cool-toned plum.

I took this picture about an hour or so after the gloss was applied, and as you can see it hadn't faded at all. I am really impressed. It isn't sticky, it doesn't have a heavy scent or taste to it. It is a very pleasant lip gloss that lasts much longer than most of my lipsticks.

I had sticker shock, however. Perhaps if I am not reapplying all day, this will last me longer? I don't know how many 30.00 lip glosses I am going to be purchasing in the near future. :-/ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

This is an amazing lip gloss that lasts forever without feeling dry or sticky. Beautiful colour, perfect for winter. It is a bit pricey, but ultimately worth the cost!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jenls27

This is such a great product. For a night look I intensify the color with a lip liner but can be worn during the day for a more natural look all by itself if you would like. The color can be described ad a plummy berry color with shimmer. I love this with a "bare" face or with a smoky eye. The applicator wand is perfect. This is one of the best finds for lips I've found in a long time. I dare you to try this and not fall in love with this.