Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Haze

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow quad rocks!! You can use each color separately or all together to form a smokey eye look =) I like using this mainly for smokey eyes, the great thing about it is that it goes with every eye color! =) it's lasted me a pretty long time but the colors aren't that pigmented, so thats kind of a downside to it :/ other than that, they're amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This is the perfect combination of violet eyeshadows. No shade is too pink, no shade is too blue. I use the top two shades for daytime wear, (with MAC's Hush as my highlight), and the bottom two for evening. I always use LC's Candy Eyed primer. I just hit pan on the top right color and will be reordering soon! This is my favorite out of my True Color Quad collection!

on 11/8/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this little compact and is my go for purple eyeshadow. The colors can be played up or down with great pigmentation and color payoff. I love the packaging with the mirrow and it comes with a little mini eyeshadow brush. Love Avon eyeshadows

I actually really like this palette. The shades are in round pans that are a really good size. And I love every color in the palette, believe it or not.
I use the lightest color as a wash up to my brows and then sweep the light purple on my lid. I use the next darkest color in my crease to get a nice smoky eye. Sometimes I don't use the darkest color, which is a charcoal-ish shade, but when I do I use it as liner. If you're going for a more dramatic look you could use the dark purple on the lid and the dark charcoaly shade in the crease. I also usually sweep on a mixture of the two lightest colors in the corner of my eyes and on my lower lashline.
Overall, I find the shadows blendable and well-pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for some nice purple shades. This palette is almost always on sale, and really is inexpensive.

on 2/28/2012 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These colors are deep and great for a smokey eye. the two paler shades are very light with a bit of shimmr. The two darker shades are deep grey and purple. In the package they look very different, but when you put them on, the purple shade looks more grey than purple, like a charcoal grey with just a hint of purple, so you end up with bascially a deep charcoal smokey eye, rather than purple. Anyway, the colors are well pigmented and the packaging is very nice.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i like it. put it on right and its cute. i would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was bought this pallet as a present, it's a really cute little pallet with really wearable colours which all go really well together when creating a smokey eye look but my only problem with these colours are that they are very sheer and wear off quickly.
I found that i had to apply alot of the darker purple to make it notice and the frosted white highlight is a little chalky.
I wouldn't purchase this again due to the fact i have about 20 other purple's that work alot better for me.

on 2/25/2011 7:25:00 PM

Beautiful colors that blend so well. I find it has pretty good lasting power and doesn't crease. I use the darkest color as a liner using a slightly damp eyeshadow brush.

on 2/2/2011 10:44:00 AM

I just love this Quad.All the colors work well toghter and blend easy.The colors make my brown eyes really pop.They also stay on very well without primer.

on 1/30/2011 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I liked ALL the colours of this quad, and believe me, its difficult to find something like that. The shadows are super smooth and blendable.