August 1, 2014 | 1267 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Shikai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I have normal/combination skin. Forehead is oily, cheeks are dry. I love using this on my face to moisturize in the AM. It sinks in, has little to no scent, and does not feel greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the honeysuckle scent of this lotion. It makes my skin soft and smooth all day. I layer it with the shower gel of the same scent to make it last longer. It is expensive, though, and I can only find it at Whole Foods, the nearest of which is a 1/2 hour away from me, hence the four lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The reason I like Shikai, like all other Whole Foods cosmetics, is that I know I'm not getting terrible chemicals in the product.

That being said I have yet to find a good "organic" body lotion that has long lasting moisture. Everything I try does not do my dry skin justice, although normal-skinned humans would probably benefit from this.

I have the Gardenia scent and I really like it as a fragrance but not as an everyday lotion. I won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite Shikai fragrances are honeysuckle and gardenia. This is a great all purpose body lotion that moisturizes but is not greasy. The only issue I have with the produce is the packaging. I don't like the tube and would prefer this be in a bottle with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by baskinrobbins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Gardenia scent is heavenly! I've tried their unscented lotion as well; it smells slightly unpleasant, but works very well. I think it's the borage oil ingredient. Long lasting moisture for cuticles!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this in French Vanilla.version.
It's kind of thick. Squeezes out like a lotion and in seconds feels like thick vaseline. It didn't break me out or anything so give it stars for that but it sits on top of the skin rather than works as a moisturizer penetrating the skin. It's great for using like vaseline but I wouldn't use it for dry skin.