September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Mascara - Flirt - Lash-a-delic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I picked this up because it has a small brush that looks just right for the lower lashes. I didn't like that there wasn't a waterproof formula but this particular mascara does state that it needs to be removed with warm water so I"m giving it a whirl with high hopes. On my stick straight, sparse lashes it did thicken and lengthen and define at all once with one coat. I wouldn't dare try another coat because I can tell it is the type of formula that is tricky to work with. I had curled my lashes before application but unfortunately this formula like all over non waterproof formulas took the curl right out. This also does happen to flake like mad on me after just a few hours of wear. Once I use up the mascara I will keep the brush & use it with my favorite falsies wp mascara formula. Too bad....I was really hoping to like this because of the super cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by rockinrio

I'm surprised with all the bad reviews because I have tried EVERY mascara out there and this is hands down the best one that I have EVER tried! It did not flake, wasn't clumpy and lasted all day! It made my eyelashes look super long to the point where my sister asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. My search is over and I will be using this eyelashes forever. Give it a try! I'm SO glad I did! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kadydid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara!! I can only use "tubing" mascaras. . .literally all others smear under my eyes (very deep set eyes). This does not smear at all and with a little bit of primer, makes my lashes almost touch my eyebrows!! Nicely separates. Bottom lashes are a little tricky, as they can get spidery quickly. Overall, best I have tried . . . and yes, I think I have tried them all!!--I need long lashes to make my look awake (again the deep set eye thing).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To begin with this mascara is only averadge , it does a good job of seperating my lashes but only does an averadge job of making them longer or thicking them. But after about an hour this mascara went from OK to gross. Once it dried it was cakey, heavy and stuck my lashes together like glue. Also it was hard to get off. Seriously it turned to glue. Only good thing is it did hold a curl. (duh so would paste if you put that on your eyelashes.) Amazed at the good reviews on here, I threw my bottle away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by kaceywacey

I LOVE this mascara!! I've been using it for almost three years now. I know it costs around $15 but it goes on sale sometimes at Kohl's and that's the best time to stock up! I spent all my high school years trying to find a mascara that didn't melt onto my oily eyelids and turn into a smokey smudge under my eyes and this is the one! It stays on all day and I've even slept in it and it's fine the next day. I've never had problems with it clumping but maybe because I've got my mascara application method down. I'd say it does some decent lengthening to my lashes, nothing fake looking but enough to add that extra oomph to my eyes without having to use eyeliner. I also find that it helps to use the tip of the wand to apply blobs of mascara at the base of your lashes, then sweeping those blobs up as extra "paint" for your lashes to thicken them. And it washes off easily too. You just really wet your eyelashes with warm water and the water loosens up the mascara so it comes off in whole pieces instead of smudging like most mascaras do when you try to wash them off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lovinmakeupalways

I loved Max Factor 2000 Calorie but died when they got rid of it. I recently found this mascara and LOVE it. I do get the occasional spider legs but that is a timing thing with coats. It is definitely worth the $12. I also love the Flirt Curl and the new red tube. I have found a brand that can keep up with me, and not cost me a fortune.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my opinion this is a better than average mascara, maybe not THE best but I would buy again. It does lenghten and give dramatic lashes. Ok on volume if you don't need much. It works best when you can get a good first coat. If you try to do a second it can be done but can become spidery if its not done right. You can use eye makeup remover but it really only does take warm water like the package says.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by d011facee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! Don't be fooled by the rugular-boring styled brush!
In mod black this darkens your lashes like a beauty! If you love super dark mascara you'll love this,lengthens amazingly more than anything. I fell in love with this mascara. its a good price too. Professional results for an acceptional price. Will buy more. have been using since last year. May try it in brown (:
no complaints, barely any smell, lasts a good amount of time.
DEFINITELY reccomended.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I was looking at mascaras at Kohls & decided on this one. I wanted to lengthen my lashes like it claimed. It ended up giving volume. The first time I used it I kind of liked it, but next two times I noticed the formula smelled chemically, was drying up, getting thicker, clumping, & lashes stuck together. I only adored the brush & pink tube. The mascara just didnt work for me & there are better out there. I sure wish I hadnt wasted my money!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by siegelalexandria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though it makes my lashes really long, it clumps them up.
I would not buy this mascara again.