OPI Over The Taupe

4.8

on 6/30/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is my favorite nail polish in my collection. it applies like a dream, lasts a long time & most importantly goes with everything & looks chic!
Love it!

on 7/11/2013 6:07:00 PM

This one is sooo pretty.I really love how creamy and even OPI is.

on 6/17/2013 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I really liked this polish. I got it on clearance for only $2 at my local grocery store, but normally it would've been about eight dollars, I think?
But anyway, it's a really lovely color and applies with only one coat. Worth the purchase, but I don't use it often enough to ever have to buy it again.

on 3/9/2013 3:23:00 PM

This is a great color for springtime! Classy and fresh, you can wear it with just about any outfit color scheme. I love wearing this color to work and school because it lasts for about 2 weeks without having to re-touch it. My nails grow very fast so I occasionally will re-do them before then but i am very pleased with how long they last. OPI makes great nail polishes that don't hurt your wallet.

on 3/2/2013 9:25:00 PM

This is classy, but still edgy and stylish. It goes with anything. I wear it when I don't want "silly" polish, when I want something "serious".

on 1/14/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A favorite of mine during winter. It's creamy & opaque with one coat but I apply two for lasting power. Its a brown taupe shade with a purple tinge to it. Very suitable for the colder seasons. Love!

on 11/4/2012 10:08:00 AM

Usually, I only wear polish in the nude oder red family, but this taupe is so elegant and just gorgeous, it's one of my favorites. Love!

Very good quality as well, lasting power is great.

Beautiful colour! OPI's Over the Taupe is a milky taupe colour with a subtle brown undertone. This polish applies smoothly and is completely opaque after two coats. As with most OPI polishes I've tried, I can wear this for close to a week without noticing any chipping. The colour is flattering to all skin tones and is absolutely stunning! This is one of my go-to colours this fall and I would definitely re-purchase!

on 9/3/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

My current favorite polish, I was looking for an everyday neutral color and I just picked this one up not knowing it is such a hit. I can completely understand why, this season neutrals are in and this looks lovely on any skin tone. I also love that as usual opi does not chip so easily. My friend saw my nail and wanted to lick it, haha maybe because it looks so chocolatey haha

on 8/4/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color was very flattering (NC25) and multipurpose, you can go to college, to work or party and look kind of elegant-sophisticated.i was afraid it looked granny, but it didn't .I liked the consistency and coverage, also with top coat it lasted up to 7 days, I just had to remove ir because of nail natural growth. I think it looks better on longer nails.

Popular Polishes