Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

I really love this product. I've been looking for a good quality lip balm that tints my lips as I natural have kind of purplish lips that make me look a little zombie-ish first thing in the morning. I wanted something that will add a subtle touch of colour to my lips without looking like a full on lipstick, to help me look awake.

I started using the YSL Sheer Candy lipsticks as they were supposed to be "8 hours of moisture!" but that felt like it just sat on top of my lips rather than actually moisturising them.

THIS, however, actually feels really nice on, really luxurious, moisturises my lips and leaves a hint of colour even after I've eaten. I love that I can take this around everywhere as my lip balm and still get that nice hint of colour. I bought this in Coral.

This is perfect for those who, like makeup, but can't really be bothered with all the touching up and perfecting every day, but still want to look put together.

Only took off a lippy because it's REALLY expensive where I live, but regardless, I'll still buy again. I'll probably stock up on these in Hong Kong (if they're there, fingers crossed) as they'll be way cheaper than where I live.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This gloss is nice for a natural look. I have very pigmented lips and it still enhances the color of them nicely. Feels really nice on the lips. I took off one lippie because of the high price.

I absolutely love this lip balm!

Pros:
- Pretty natural pink colour
- Can be worn on its own or under lipstick
- Feels hydrating and comfortable to wear
- Beautiful glamorous packaging (the baby pink tube looks beautiful in my make up bag)

Cons:
- Very pricey
- Small amount of product in the tube, only lasts me a few months
- It lasts about 2 hours before needing to reapply

I am currently on my 2nd tube and will continue to repurchase despite the expensive price tag - because it's just so damn pretty and feels high end/luxurious!

on 2/16/2015 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is something that I've always been looking for. Something sheer, played up my natural lip colour without adding too much colour, and didn't wear off right away like a lip balm. I was really surprised because I was actually expecting to return it (I bought it because there wasn't a tester when I went to buy this).
It's a slight hint of pink and it's really natural looking (it wasn't harsh or baby pink or looked like it should be worn by someone younger). It brightens up your natural lip colour, which is what it's supposed to do. I find that it moisturizes well too. It has a slight minty scent, but I can't taste it.
The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because of the price. It's $37CAD, which is pretty expensive for what it is.
For reference, the MAC shade I would wear is NC30/35.

on 2/7/2015 4:56:00 PM

I bought this in Coral Glow after reading all the great reviews and seeing the hype on the makeup board. I was extremely disappointed. It's not moisturizing at all, and it turns into the typical neon pink that all "changes to a unique hue for you" products promise. The packaging isn't even attractive, it's bulky and kinda ugly. For $33, I expected a lot better. Overall, this is garbage, with the Dior logo on the side. I returned this immediately.

on 2/3/2015 4:27:00 PM

Dior's Lip Glow quickly hides and softens dry flakes, feels really comfortable on, takes ages to entirely disappear (even when eating and drinking), and leaves a nice stain behind. No scent or flavor either!

I love that I can put it on full strength and the color doesn't pool in the flaky areas.

Unfortunately the color goes too cool on me, making my lips violet-pink. Not a good match for my pale yellow/olive skin. If Dior makes another warmer, orangey version I'll jump on it!

on 1/30/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Dior Glow has such a hold on me. This was another product I was obsessssed with. Its just OK. It looks good on, but it definitely looks more reddish than pink on me. I don't think I would re purchase, I feel like I would spend more time looking for a dupe. Also, I do not consider this moisturizing.

on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 PM

The packaging is very cute and fun to carry around, though it may make the balm look larger than it is.
The balm looks like a baby pink color before one applies it, but it adjusts very quickly to an individual shade. I was surprised at how pink (bright pink) it made my lips look. The plan was to wear it to class and meetings, but now I may keep it for evening parties instead. I bought his balm in both original and in peach. Both shades are lovely, but not as natural as I thought it would be. Finally, they are not moisturizing, just like I suspected. The lady at the airport shop advertised this to me as "very moisturizing."

on 1/20/2015 8:56:00 AM

not worth the price. it's basically a tinted lip balm. moisturizes the lips and leaves a subtle tint of pink (it's supposed to match and enhance the natural shade of your lips). also, it comes with a small amount of product. you can find a lot more products with the same effect at a cheaper price.

on 1/12/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lip product is great! It is so moist and nourishing. It isn't too wet it's just perfect. It stays in place beautifully and offers a nice suttle tint of pink. I bought this on a whim when purchasing mascara at the dior counter and what a wonderful desicion it was. Deff s staple in my make up stash, will always repurchase. :)

Popular Lip Treatments