September 23, 2014 | 937 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i was so hoping to love this. but its just not the case. i wanted the "color change" everyone talks about because its supposed to work with your body chemistry and ph. but on me, there was a very faint color that was a patchy pink. almost like i just got done eating a cherry popsicle but not as bright.. i could see how this might work beautifully on someone else but for me its a dud.
as for the moisturizng it works wonderful but id rather just buy a fresh lip treatment for that. and even though the packaging is so adorable i cant justify keeping this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

Best balm out there! Great product. Hydrates lips perfectly. Not sticky. Lips are soft with this product. Expensive balm but it is great. Plus, it has this cute pink shade that is very suiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

This is my new favorite lip balm. It moisturizes and puts the prettiest pink color on my lips. Will definitely reorder when this runs out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

Am I the odd one who finds this pretty much useless? I don't find it moisturizing at all and it's like a film of grease sitting on my lips. Doesn't add any colour at all and it looks unflattering considering the amount of shine it leaves on my lips. It looks as though I swiped butter across my lips. My boyfriend wasn't a fan either and he thought it looked tacky. That's saying a lot because he doesn't usually comment about the lip products I use besides my beloved YSL lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a new makeup bag essential for me. This product truly does revive dead looking lips! I've tried cheaper formulas that essential do the same thing, but they last for a couple of weeks before looking quite off in the tube, and dry up - eventually tugging on the lips when you apply.

Dior's packaging is always so chic. and this doesn't disappoint. This is a nice treat, and well worth the more expensive price tag - especially if, you're like me, and you end up using it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra0330

Really impressed with this one! Did not expect to perform so good. It adds moisture, colour and helps create a polished look, yet natural! It has become my favourite lip product! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vintagelunettes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this until it's either discontinued or I die, that's how much I love it. I won't comment on colour much because it'll vary from person to person, but the texture of this is heaven. It glides on so smoothly and really polishes you off without being too fussy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this. I understand why some people say it's like a basic balm, and in some respects it is, but on me it's amazing. The texture is thick enough the moisture stays on but not too thick it pulls. When I wear it my lips feel plumper, I'm not sure if they actually are but they feel it. The colour it makes on me is so perfect. It's not super bright pink but a brighter version of my lips, which are quite pink anyway. I've never seen this colour produced by any other lip product I have. This is the main thing that makes me justify the insanely expensive price (48AUD). On other people, though, it may not be worth it as it's meant to be a different shade on everyone's lips depending on ph (I think that's it) and it might produce a less appealing colour. Overall I think it is a nice product and an everyday staple for me, though a lower price would be nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The rave reviews confuse me with this one. This is a beautiful lip balm and does add a little extra to your lips, but as far as ahhhh-mazing....no. I love dior products (minus the foundations, which I would love if they didn't break me out), but this really wasn't worth my dollar dollar bills (yo). It moisturises, but doesn't keep my lips certainly don't retain the juiciness (which is a gross adjective for it, I know). It's nothing more than a pretty balm, and the 'glow' could be achieved by any slightly pigmented balm. I need to reapply a fair few times through out the day to keep the moisture up and it whittles down this pricey stick fairly quickly. The packaging is schmick so I won't whine about that. It is a nice product. It's just not nice enough for the price.

Honestly, I've had much better results with hyaluronic acid and collagen lip balms from japan. They do the same thing and you can get tinted ones. They are 4-10 bucks on ebay and well worth it. If you are a current dior lip glow user try try them out and see. If you are a potential buyer but are being put off by the price these are an excellent dupe (actually better than a dupe in my personal experience).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

On my second stick of this.
Normally I hate anything for the lips that smells but the minty-vanilla smell of this is just lovely and it doesn't last long (which for me is a huge plus- sensitive nose and stomach).
I love the texture of this. It kinda remind me of petroleum jelly but in a good way plus it hydrates my lips.
Not as crazy about the hint of pink it leave on my lips because I think this color and my face don't go well together but I have got compliments for it despite of that.
It's a bit on the pricey side as it is but in Korea it's about $37 which I think is ridiculous. I got it in the duty free store for a better price though.
Overall it's a great product and a must have!