Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

I absolutely love this lip balm!

Pros:
- Pretty natural pink colour
- Can be worn on its own or under lipstick
- Feels hydrating and comfortable to wear
- Beautiful glamorous packaging (the baby pink tube looks beautiful in my make up bag)

Cons:
- Very pricey
- Small amount of product in the tube, only lasts me a few months
- It lasts about 2 hours before needing to reapply

I am currently on my 2nd tube and will continue to repurchase despite the expensive price tag - because it's just so damn pretty and feels high end/luxurious!

on 2/16/2015 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is something that I've always been looking for. Something sheer, played up my natural lip colour without adding too much colour, and didn't wear off right away like a lip balm. I was really surprised because I was actually expecting to return it (I bought it because there wasn't a tester when I went to buy this).
It's a slight hint of pink and it's really natural looking (it wasn't harsh or baby pink or looked like it should be worn by someone younger). It brightens up your natural lip colour, which is what it's supposed to do. I find that it moisturizes well too. It has a slight minty scent, but I can't taste it.
The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because of the price. It's $37CAD, which is pretty expensive for what it is.
For reference, the MAC shade I would wear is NC30/35.

on 2/7/2015 4:56:00 PM

I bought this in Coral Glow after reading all the great reviews and seeing the hype on the makeup board. I was extremely disappointed. It's not moisturizing at all, and it turns into the typical neon pink that all "changes to a unique hue for you" products promise. The packaging isn't even attractive, it's bulky and kinda ugly. For $33, I expected a lot better. Overall, this is garbage, with the Dior logo on the side. I returned this immediately.

on 2/3/2015 4:27:00 PM

Dior's Lip Glow quickly hides and softens dry flakes, feels really comfortable on, takes ages to entirely disappear (even when eating and drinking), and leaves a nice stain behind. No scent or flavor either!

I love that I can put it on full strength and the color doesn't pool in the flaky areas.

Unfortunately the color goes too cool on me, making my lips violet-pink. Not a good match for my pale yellow/olive skin. If Dior makes another warmer, orangey version I'll jump on it!

on 1/30/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Dior Glow has such a hold on me. This was another product I was obsessssed with. Its just OK. It looks good on, but it definitely looks more reddish than pink on me. I don't think I would re purchase, I feel like I would spend more time looking for a dupe. Also, I do not consider this moisturizing.

on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 PM

The packaging is very cute and fun to carry around, though it may make the balm look larger than it is.
The balm looks like a baby pink color before one applies it, but it adjusts very quickly to an individual shade. I was surprised at how pink (bright pink) it made my lips look. The plan was to wear it to class and meetings, but now I may keep it for evening parties instead. I bought his balm in both original and in peach. Both shades are lovely, but not as natural as I thought it would be. Finally, they are not moisturizing, just like I suspected. The lady at the airport shop advertised this to me as "very moisturizing."

on 1/20/2015 8:56:00 AM

not worth the price. it's basically a tinted lip balm. moisturizes the lips and leaves a subtle tint of pink (it's supposed to match and enhance the natural shade of your lips). also, it comes with a small amount of product. you can find a lot more products with the same effect at a cheaper price.

on 1/12/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lip product is great! It is so moist and nourishing. It isn't too wet it's just perfect. It stays in place beautifully and offers a nice suttle tint of pink. I bought this on a whim when purchasing mascara at the dior counter and what a wonderful desicion it was. Deff s staple in my make up stash, will always repurchase. :)

on 1/8/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this balm it is a bit pricey but if your into department store makeup then this one is for you. The packaging is soooooo cute! Perfect lip balm to show off and carry around in your purse. As I said before it is expensive but if you want some way to treat yourself then this is it! It makes your lips the perfect shade of pink it hydrates as well really nice product from Dior, so happy my sister gave me this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product is a fantastic summer balm and colour! I was getting bored of a sticky coloured lipgloss so wanted something a bit different. This balm states it matches the pink tones in your lips. It does what it says, so the colour matches you what ever colour you are. It gives you a natural pink colour but it still looks like you have some colour to your lips. It also hydrates your lips with a light weight balm. I used it all the summer and now enjoy using it to hydrate my lips in winter but prefer a bit more colour this time of year so I put a gloss over the top. This is the second purchase of this product. It is a bit pricey but with it being Dior this is expected. It is worth the money as there isn't anything else on the market like this.

Popular Lip Treatments