December 19, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Mocha Rose Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have this in the tube form. I love the scent of this lip balm- it really smells like chocolate! The price is very good for the product. It is very moisturizing and is great for the wintertime.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by amalo1113

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this as much as I love the other Rosebud products but alas, the texture isn't right for me. The smell is gorgeous and I could sit and smell it all day but I found that the texture was thicker than the others and when I put it on I felt like I had a glob of sticky vaseline on my lips. I've tried it several times but prefer the thinner texture of the Minted Rose or Brambleberry. I suppose it would be good at night before going to bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! The second I opened the tin, the smell of this incredible lip balm blew me away!! It smells like a delicious mochachino. As for the quality of the product, I'm very impressed. The moister is not making the lips sticky, it's sleek, tasty, and lasts for quite a bit! I just fell in love with this.
The only downside, well, not that bad but still, is the packaging. I find it a bit annoying to open the tin, but the overall look of the packaging is adorable and bright.
I'd recommend you try this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Ash001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in tube, which I think is better than in a tin box. It is effective to treat dry and chapped lips. I also like its smell, especially when I am working. It brings me a peaceful mind and is like a cup of hot chocolate.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this! Vanilla, chocolate, rose! How can you go wrong with that combo? The scent is not artificial smelling. I like the original rose bud salve, but I think mocha rose because of its shea butter is more moisturizing. The tin is absolutely delightful!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ZombillyMays

This is pretty much just yummy smelling Vaseline. It smells mostly like cocoa with a hints of coffee, vanilla and rose, and boy is it strong. People standing around me have commented on the smell, but it's been positive. Sometimes I find it a bit cloying.
I think the packaging is cute, even if it's a little bit unhygienic. I suppose I don't mind that I am buying over priced petroleum jelly, but I don't love the smell enough to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by board2death

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it works really really well! It moisturizes really well, and there's so much of it in 1 tin, I don't think I'll need to buy more for a long time (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! I already have minted rose, rose, strawberry and brambleberry rose, so I had to get this one too! I love these products. They smell and feel great. This one is delicious. It doesn't really smell like coffee, which I like. The last reviewer said it smells like marshmallows and hot chocolate and I totally agree! Yummy hot chocolate with bug fluffy marshmallows. IMO, it has the same consistency as the regular rose balm. It is just thick enough but goes on smoothly and thinly. Also, the tin is sooo cute and girly! This will be a nice addition to my Rosebud Perfume Co. collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

Have been using the original Rosebud Salve for the longest time .. Just bought the Mocha Rose Lip Balm to tried .. Texture not as thick as the original rosebud salve but still have the same effect .. And my bf says I smells yummy !! Haha .. Will definitely purchase again ..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. Despite the fact that this has the same consistency as vaseline minus the color, this one is a translucent pink. This actually does moisturize unlike vaseline. When I first put it on, my lips were quite chapped and i could feel the ugly hardened membranes jutting out when i pressed my lips. As soon as I put this on, this melts away all the hardened bits. It was as though my lips were never chapped at all. A small little miracle! I've never had a balm that actually sinks in and smooths away all the hardened bits of my chapped lips. This is the only balm that has managed to do that. The rest usually flakes them off. I love this and love the fact that a tub will last you a long time. Oh And the smell! So heavenly chocolatey-vanilla goodness! Sometimes, I cant resist from licking em! The wear is quite good, my lips felt pretty moisturized after 4 hours without touch up and no foof or drink intake.I will continue buying this despite the fact that the tub is so unhygienic.