November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Almay Pure Blend Eyeshadow Color steel

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by hunnie708

This product wouldnt be the best. It was more pigmented when I broke it up in a empty jar i had. Of course you need a base for this. The only reason I still have this around cause it looks like a satin matte color which I love but I wouldnt buy the eyeshadow again. They really didnt have unique colors in that collection. I was still unsure of buying it or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by earlyprim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is more of a metallic shadow. It does not look like a super metallic shimmer in the packaging but it is. Very, very faint color. Could possibly used for a super shiny highlighter.

I returned this to the store the day I purchased it for a refund. Very poor quality. Very poor pigmentation. Super metallic. The shadow does not look like the color in the packaging. Very poor packaging. Very disappointed in the product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very soft. However, it is more on the silver side and it could be used as a high lighter. As for using it as an all over the lids color, I would love to have more grey in it.