September 1, 2014 | 1146 users online

Polishes - Orly - Mint Mojito

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice green polish but when i take it off it leaves an ugly yellow stain on my nails!! Disappointed because the green color is so pretty for summer time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a green polish to make strawberry nails after seeing Bubzbeauty's tutorial so picked this up. It's kind of expensive for the quality, paid $3.75 at my local nail supply store. This polish is very watery and doesn't go on too well unless you have a good base underneath. However, it's a nice green color that's good for spring. I probably wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I really love this product and this colour...definitely a summer time colour...it doesn't chip very quickly and the colour goes on evenly and dries quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by helenexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really cute color! But too thin... it's destined to live in the purgatory that is my toe nail polish drawer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lyonka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this polish. Unfortunately, I had a terrible time with application! The first time I tried to paint my nails with it, it was so streaky, gloppy and uneven that I gave up in disgust and removed it. I tried again the next day, and encountered the same problems, however I persisted this time and after THREE coats I finally had it looking semi-decent.

It dried darker than the bottle color, which disappointed me, since I'd been searching for a long time for the perfect minty spring green, and when I saw this I thought that I'd finally found it. The color on the nail however is darker and much more yellow-toned. It also stained my nails bright yellow! (I didn't wear a base coat under it because I've never had such a light color cause staining.)

Overall I am very disappointed with this polish and I will probably swap it for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Mychapeau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color and can't find a dupe in my extensive collection! I wore this for several days and really enjoyed it. As always for me, Orly takes a little longer to dry than some other brands, but this one seemed to dry fast for Orly. I usually avoid Orly for that reason, but this one has tempted me to try other colors begging for wearing in my Orly collection.

I used Nubar Diamont top coat, so that helped with the drying, too. I wore this for four days with no chipping and minimal tip wear and could have gone longer except for the need for a color change.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kimko

This is my first Orly polish and I bought this because it looked similar to the MAC polish that was sold out. I got this at Sally's for around 4 bucks. It's a fresh green minty color. Truly unique! The first coat was very sheer and somewhat watery..The second coat looked more like the bottle color but still a little on the sheer side. I did not have a chance to put on a third coat but I bet it would look the best. The problem I had with this polish is that it took awhile to try and it chips very easily. This is not a polish to use when you're rushing for time and want a quick drying nailpolish to paint your nails with. I will continue to use this color and I'll probably check out some more Orly polishes.