Miessence

3.9

Purified water, organic aloe vera leaf juice, sodium bicarbonate, non-gmo xantham gum, proprietary blend of essential oils (solvent-free), organic bergamot essential oil (solvent-free), organic lime essential oil (solvent-free), organic ylang ylang essential oil (solvent-free), organic patchouli essential oil (solvent-free), organic geranium essential oil (solvent-free).

on 11/1/2014 11:33:00 PM

I was in the hunt for a natural deodrant. Came across this one with a nice refreshing scent. Unfortnately, I'm allergic to it. I had a mild rash and itchness after use. As soon as I stop using it, I was back to normal. I look throught the ingredients list and had no idea why.

on 8/31/2012 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a review of the tahitian breeze deodorant. I love it because its natural and mostly organic, and it works well. If you apply twice a day, you should be fine. It smell hea-ven-ly. best smelling deodorant ever. LOVE it. It was around 13 $, because the ingredients are so great.Gentlest too! I use it right after shaving, dont feel any irritation whatsoever.

on 5/27/2011 8:40:00 PM

I'm surprised this works. I've tried Toms 24 hour and Hugo Naturals aluminum free deodorants and both of them left me smelling worse than if I just didn't use anything. I bought the aroma-free Miessence and am very happy with it.
EDIT: Hm, it seemed to work at first...and then, didn't. I've gone back to Secret.

on 7/20/2010 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only deodorant that has ever worked on me, with extra bonus points for being totally natural! I have the unscented version, which only has 4 ingredients and has a score of 0 on EWG's Cosmetics Database. It's almost too good to be true!
When I sweat, I get multiple family members complaining about my "aroma," but now even I can't smell anything up close.
It's not an antipersperant, but that's OK by me. Its only ingredients are aloe, baking soda, xanthan gum and bitter orange extract. I've tried deodorants from Crystal, Toms of Maine and Jason, but none of them worked, and Crystal deodorants even have hidden aluminum in them. Even Bubble and Bee (which I'm a fan of otherwise) didn't work for me, despite its excellent ethic with natural ingredients.
One more note---the other scents have more ingredients that I (and EWG) don't approve of. Just get the aroma-free version.
I guess I can't speak highly enough about this deodorant!

on 5/2/2010 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This stuff works!!! Unlike my deodorant paste, it doesn't leave a white film that might stain my clothes. It's clear. Because it's a roll-on, I didn't expect it to keep my dry; but it works like a dream. The scent I have is Tahitian Breeze. I really like it. It's kinda' costly ($10) but it's definitely worth it.

on 1/6/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great chemical free product that really works. I have some peace of mind using this because I've always been worried about carcinogenic ingredients in antiperspirants. I find the alum blocks don't work for me but this leaves me fresh all day. A must have for the health conscious. HG

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Miessence deodorant is one of the few natural/chemical free deodrants that work through the summer humidity. Available in 3 fragrances, I prefer acient spice. Subtle and long lasting. Roll on. Lasts for a long time. Gentle too, can use immediately after shaving.